DONATE

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Obama's Communication Challenge



Here is an AfPak article from Gary H. Johnson, Jr. that I should have posted a couple of days ago. The article centers on the expert knowledge of Steve Coll who I am embarrassed to say now I had little familiarity of.

I’m embarrassed because after doing a little research on Coll I found out he is actually a premier expert on the rise of Osama bin Laden as one of the most recognized nefarious names in America relating Islamic terrorism. Among his many journalistic hats he is also the big dog of the think-tank New America Foundation.

I am guessing Johnson’s essay has a lot to do with this link discussing an exit strategy from Afghanistan. You will find Johnson’s essay of interest if you took time to watch the President’s speech to America about an exit strategy for Afghanistan Monday night.

JRH 12/3/09

No comments:

Post a Comment