DONATE

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Video: Brigitte Gabriel in Lebanon, 1987

Brigitte Gabriel Thanksgiving_2010_video
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day which means family, food and football. I received an email from ACT for America pertaining to Thanksgiving. Brigitte Gabriel writes about a video she put together in 1987 that was shown at her wedding in 1987 in America. I’ll Brigitte explain about her video.

JRH 11/24/10
*************************
Video: Brigitte Gabriel in Lebanon, 1987

Brigitte Gabriel
Sent: Nov 23, 2010 at 11:19 AM
Sent by: ACT for America


“Thirty-five years ago this month, my home was bombed”

As we celebrate Thanksgiving in this land of abundance, we reflect back on all the blessings we have in our lives. For me every Thanksgiving has special significance because it was at the end of November, 1975 that my life was changed forever.

Recently, I showed some friends a video that my husband, a journalist I met in Israel, made about my life to introduce me during our wedding ceremony in America in 1987. My friends said: “Brigitte you should show this, so people can see what you talk about in your book.”


This video was done 23 years ago, before I came to America, well before realizing my mission in life and well before starting ACT! for America. In this video, you will see my home, my parents, and scenes of my life during the war, shot with my mother and my cousin depicting my experience in the very bomb shelter I lived in.

When people ask me why I am so passionate about fighting the threat of radical Islam, and why I am so thankful for America, this is why.

Always devoted,
Brigitte Gabriel
President, ACT! for America
_____________________________
ACT for America is an issues advocacy organization dedicated to effectively organizing and mobilizing the most powerful grassroots citizen action network in America, a grassroots network committed to informed and coordinated civic action that will lead to public policies that promote America’s national security and the defense of American democratic values against the assault of radical Islam. We are only as strong as our supporters, and your volunteer and financial support is essential to our success. Thank you for helping us make America safer and more secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment