DONATE

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Newbill Alert on Lindsey Williams

John R. Houk
© October 26, 2010

My fellow readers, I am really not into Conspiracy Theories; however I do really enjoy reading or knowing about them. Also there is a little part of me that some Conspiracy Theories might have a grain of reality, although I also believe most Conspiracy Theories take some unrelated fact and go way out there to extrapolate the theory. I do admittedly have my moments with Conspiracy Theory. Anyone who reads my blog posts could extrapolate that the Muslims associated with the form of Islam termed by the West as radical has an agenda to use Jihad by violence and stealth to spread purist Islam to the West ending Democratic representation, Civil Rights and especially in America replace the U.S. Constitution with the Quran and Sharia Law.

I have a reader that goes by the nom de plume of Tony Newbill that is more than willing to contribute his favorite theme of Conspiracy Theory which I guess I can summarize as global elites are utilizing a combination of Leftist ideology and ecological alarmism to construct a New World Order (NOW). The ecological alarmism can range from Global Warming; population control; planetary sustainability of food, production and oil and inclusive on the basis of monetary creation.

As such Newbill has sent me a series of links of the Conspiracy Theory of Lindsey Williams. Williams claim to fame was the access to secret documents while serving as a Chaplin for working stiffs employed to build the Alaska Pipeline. These documents resulted in the publication of an exposé book entitled, “The Energy Non-Crisis” which is its fourth printing of the second edition. LindseyWilliams.org seems to be a current site to discover Williams’ writings.

Below is one of Newbill’s numerous emails that I attempt to edit and post in a timely manner. Unfortunately I don’t get to all of Newbill’s emails in a timely manner, but I do try to keep up.

JRH 10/26/10
*****************************
The DNA of Population Control

Sent by Tony Newbill
Sent: Oct 22, 2010 at 9:20 PM

Lindsey Williams reveals new bombshell information on the Alex Jones Show today. Williams, who has been an ordained Baptist minister for nearly 30 years, went to Alaska in 1971 as a missionary and because of the executive status accorded to him as Chaplain; he was given access to the information that is documented in his book, The Energy Non-Crisis. In 2009, Williams told Alex Jones about the plan by the global elite to sabotage the dollar, destroy the economy and America by 2012.

Here is a series of Videos of the minister in an Interview on the topic of our time;





5.    Is this TRUE???  Ordinances being passed in AZ to shut the doors on local churches for ANY REASON!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dle5R91iPOg&feature=player_embedded    



________________________

SlantRight.com Search Link. Type in “Tony Newbill”.

No comments:

Post a Comment