DONATE

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Karen Klein Tormented by Middle School Students on Bus

John R. Houk
© June 23, 2012

Has anyone seen the video or the news broadcast of the 68 year old bus monitor being harassed with verbal ruthlessness by some Middle School Students? (Details of the story that includes a bit of explicit language because of the outrage)



This merciless disrespect needs to be handled in such a way that students and their parents are held accountable! I am not sure quite what the punishment should be because I am unaware of the criminal, civil or school policies pertaining to the powerlessness this Bus Monitor actually experienced.

Why did the Bus Driver not get involved? Why did the Bus Monitor demand these kids be removed from the bus?

Could or should these kids face juvenal criminal charges? What should the school do? Is detention or expulsion appropriate? Certainly the school or the parents of the punks should be sued, right?

When I was in Middle School such disrespect warranted a visit to the school boiler room in which corporal punishment would be issued to the punks’ hind quarters. That is definitely not politically correct in the namby-pansy society in which parents don’t discipline their children because of political correct brainwashing, they don’t care or because the State has removed the parental power of not sparing the appropriate use of the rod because psychologist/psychiatrists have set the trauma bar too high.

At least someone has set up a fund for the Bus Monitor to have a great vacation which I understand has accrued a tidy sum of money. If you feel the rage (and the fund donation is still proceeding), HERE is the link to donate.

A friend of mine asked for some input about this situation after he expressed his displeasure. I wrote my thoughts. Perhaps you can write yours in the comment section. Below are my friends very relevant thoughts.

JRH 6/23/12
*********************************
Mixed Martial Arts Analogy

By NoGuff
Sent: 6/21/12

Hi. Ever hear of "MMA" fights? Mixed Martial Arts fights are shown on the Spike channel, maybe USA, used to be on Syfy Channel, maybe others. They're fight matches where two thugs beat and kick each other until a Referee says they're done.

The gloves they wear are minimal, they're barefoot, bleeding on the face does not stop the fight, and they beat on each other even when they're down. Not only down, but a guy can knock the other guy down, then get on top of him and beat him senseless.

So today I'm sitting in my fav pizza place having a sub and watching the TV. There's a Black couple sitting in the next row of tables. The guy went out for a smoke. An MMA commercial was on and the girl was like "wow!" and "oh!" and I commented "those guys are crazy." She asked me if I watch MMA and I said I've seen it before. She said she watches often.

I said I'm more of a boxing fan, and that I didn't like the idea that they beat on the guy even when he's down. She looked at me and started laughing. Not laughing as though I said something funny, but rather that I said something ridiculous. It's as if I said I like to fly around my neighborhood on my tricycle in my underwear with my teddybear. I said "beating on a guy when he's down, that isn't right, I don't think it's the honorable thing to do." She had a good laugh at that.

Now, put that into perspective with the video of the old woman chaperoning a schoolbus in a New York suburb.

This is the state of our society today. There is no shame, no sense of actual justice, no mercy, no respect for authority, no self-control, and violence is acceptable for entertainment and even everyday disagreements (how many videos have you seen of people getting beaten for making a mistake on a McDonald's order?).

Honestly, it all comes back to two things; parents and their inability to raise decent kids, and the significant drop in the role of religion in our lives. Atheists believe there is no God, and they are their own god, and so whatever decisions they make are judged according to a moral code of their own design.

I don't know, that's just my humble opinion. I'd love to know what yours is.

Thanks a lot,

-NG

_____________________
NoGuff links to this video on how atheism destroys Christian culture:



Posted by 1001Phoenix
Jun 9, 2009

Atheism per se creates a moral vacuum where everyone can behave like Satan himself.
Video courtesy of:

The most oppressive and human-killing regime's have been when Atheists have taken over governments. Nevertheless, atheists claim that people of faith are to blame for mass amounts of people's lives being taken. This is not based on facts. In the past century, Atheism forced its beliefs on people of faith or simply slaughtered hundreds of millions of them.

Persecution of Christians in Atheist Soviet Union:

The Soviet Union was the first state to have as an ideological objective the elimination of religion. Toward that end, the Communist regime confiscated church property, ridiculed religion, harassed believers, and propagated atheism in the schools. The main target of the anti-religious campaign in the 1920s and 1930s was the Russian Orthodox Church, which had the largest number of faithful. Nearly all of its clergy, and many of its believers, were shot or sent to labor camps. Theological schools were closed, and church publications were prohibited.

The Soviet Union was the first state to have as an ideological objective the elimination of religion. Toward that end, the Communist regime confiscated church property, ridiculed religion, harassed believers, and propagated atheism in the schools.

Actions against Orthodox priests and believers along with execution included torture being sent to prison camps, labour camps or mental hospitals. Christians were also subjected to psychological punishment or torture and mind control experimentation in order to force them give up their religious convictions.

Many Christian believers in the Soviet Union were imprisoned for no other reason than believing in God. Many have recently been
READ THE REST below video

No comments:

Post a Comment