DONATE

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Censorship Finds SlantRight.com

Censorship
SlantRight.com Site News
John R. Houk
© February 5, 2012

I have some sad news to inform you about.

I just read an email from my son who has kept SlantRight.com on the WEB at the largesse of his heart on his servers for free (to me).

Over the years the content I have written has widened an increasing gap between our opinions. At this point my son has decided the gap is too wide. Thus SlantRight.com is being taken down. I am uncertain when the doom will come for SlantRight.com. It probably come shortly after this post because these days my son takes differences personally and will not appreciate the warning of censorship that is coming my way.

I do not have the money or the tech knowledge to migrate this blog somewhere else. If you have enjoyed these posts over the years they will be lost here. Any links back to SlantRight.com will not work. So feel free to copy and paste while you have time.

Unless my son changes his mind I will be blogging primarily at SlantRight 2.0 with Blogger.

Adieu

Friends and Foes alike

John R. Houk
2/5/12

This is a sad cross post from SlantRight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment