DONATE

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can't We At Least Get a Toaster?



I listened to parts of President Barack Hussein Obama’s speech in last night’s State of the Union Address. Now I realize I listened through my Slanted Right ear filter but I got to tell you, there sure seemed to be some smoking hypocrisy involving reaching a hand out to bi-partisan ship, blaming others for a financial crisis he “inherited” and demanding an end to special interest lobbyists.

Partisanship, obfuscation and brushing shoulders have been an Obama lifestyle prior to his Presidency. Nothing has changed in the present to denote a difference from his past. He will need more than condescending words. He will need to back up his words with action.

Ann Coulter wrote some wit yesterday. Although I am certain it was written prior to the State of the Union, her article seems very prescient.

JRH 1/28/10

No comments:

Post a Comment