DONATE

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Trilateral, AI & Transhumanism

John R. Houk, Blog Editor

© June 6, 2023

 

Well I’ve posted Blogger Naughty List, PARTS ONE & TWO. I haven’t began PART THREE yet. The reason: On June 5, 2023 I began a two-day celebration of being married 33-YEARS.  We headed to Branson MO for an anniversary vacation. I’m not sure when PART THREE will be completed, BUT UNTIL THEN here are two videos of interest I originally ran across on Telegram (My Channel Link:  https://t.me/slantrigh2 - My personal Telegram: https://t.me/johnhouk).

 


The first video is an old late-1970s to early 1980s comedy TV show called Barney Miller showing 2-minutes of yesteryear that looks like this present day AND the second video is an almost 11-minute clip of Derrick Broze discussing AI & Transhumanism:

 

Bitchute VIDEO: TRILATERAL COMMISSION EXPLAINED ON BARNY MILLER

Posted by SlantRight2

First Published June 6th, 2023 21:26 UTC

 

I found this video on the Telegram Tommy Robinson News Channel (https://t.me/TommyRobinsonNews) on 6/5/23. The channel had this commentary:

 

The Barney Miller Show ran from 1978-82.

 

I can't believe they aired this.”

 

Whenever this actually aired, I was either a teenager or in my early 20s. IMDb has the show running from 1975 – 1982 (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072472/). Robinson is a Brit. Perhaps in his neck of the woods the show aired 1978-82 or perhaps the clip was from that time frame. I wasn’t really a Barney Miller fan in those days. Those were my primary practicing heathen days and was more interested in carousing than watching television. FULL DISCLOSURE: Today I’m a Born Again Christian with those heathen days way back in my rear view mirror.

 

Topic in this little over 2-minute video: Trilateral Commission, David Rockefeller & even Henry Kissinger and the NWO. It’s almost prophetic.

+++

Bitchute VIDEO: From AI & Transhumanism to Being Human - Derrick Broze at Better Way Conference

Posted by SlantRight2

First Published June 6th, 2023 21:48 UTC

 

I can’t remember which Telegram shared this video. But it was on the Telegram Derrick Broze's Daily News Channel (https://t.me/dbrozenews) that I saved on 6/5/23. In not quite 11-minutes Broze shares a clip from the Better Way Conference providing a very synopsis on AI & Transhumanism with Elitist intentions.

 

The Telegram post offers this description:

 

On June 3rd, 2023, journalist Derrick Broze shared a presentation during the "From AI & Transhumanism to Being Human" Panel at the Better Way Conference in Bath, UK!

 

JRH 6/6/23

READER SUPPORTED!

Thank you to those who have stepped up! I need Readers willing to chip in $5 - $10 - $25 - $50 - $100. PLEASE YOUR generosity is appreciated. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:

Please Support SlantRight 2.0

YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT via buying women’s menstrual health, healthy collagen, vitamin supplements/products, coffee from my Online store: My Store (please use referral discount code 3917004): https://modere.co/3f9x6xy

Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!


No comments:

Post a Comment