DONATE

Friday, June 2, 2023

Blogger Naughty List, PART ONE

Personal Blogging History Leading to the Naughty List

 


By John R. Houk

© June 2, 2023

 

Well… It’s time to share some censorship occurrences that have occurred on Blog platforms I have used over the years.

 

First off – In my earliest days of curmudgeon opinionating a relative (I should say step-relative) who computer/Internet tech skills encouraged me to begin a blog. At the time that relative shared my ideological stance. And so, that relative built a website for me AND even created the website’s name. Thus SlantRight was born.

 

Unfortunately our shared ideologies began to part ways. I won’t go into details because the issues were/are sensitive. And frankly, I can only guess why this relative began a Left direction while I remained on the Right or Conservative direction. At any rate, we had a definitely split on m writing opinions.

 

Even though I was told I owned the website and the domain name, it turned out the website was on their platform and the relative paid for the domain name. When ideology came to the push/shove point, I was point banned from posting on my own website.

 

The relative allowed the website to exist as an archive site for years. Then I realized the writings really became outdated, I finally concurred to a very old website to disappear.

 

In the mean time I started two blogs on two separate platforms:

 

o   SlantRight on Blogger (or Blogspot)

 

o   NeoConservative Christian Right on Wordpress (I usually abbreviated as NCCR)

 

The SlantRight on Blogger moved right along until I began receiving Blogger error messages notifying me I had exceeded the number of labels or tags I associated with each post. Still being a little too tech deficient, rather than deleting labels I decided to create another Blogger blog. And thus SlantRight 2.0 was born.

 

And now the NCCR story.

 

After some Muslim terrorists decided to hijack some airliners and fly them into American buildings. At the time was totally on board with the narrative the jet airliners brought down the Twin Towers. I mean I watched LIVE the second airliner crash into one of towers!

 

I resisted for a long time the Truther narrative that the government toppled the Twin Towers. I AM NOW FULLY AWARE my government lies. AND it has come to my attention those Muslim terrorists may have been manipulated by Intelligence elements in our lying government to carry out such an attack. WHICH MEANS the attack was preventable… BUT THAT IS ANOTHER POST.

 

Again – at any rate – I had read several books on Neoconservativism. The theme withing Neocon ideology that hooked me went something like this: The Liberty and Freedom programed by our Constitution in a Representative Republic of for the people and by the people should be shared with nations that have lived under despotic dictatorships in some cases for hundreds of years. The ideology being that if people had the opportunity to choose American-style Liberty and Freedom in their own lands, they would embrace the chance. The notion being Nation-Building.

 

This is what the Global War on Terrorism taught me about Nation-Building: People who have lived under the brainwashing rules of tyrannical Shariah Law for thousands of years are incapable of embracing Liberty and Freedom. That kind of choice would mean rejecting Islam. NO ONE is going to reject their religion when the culture is built around such tyranny as normal.

 

It took me awhile but I have long since abandoned the Neocon principle of Nation-Building especially in Islamic dominated nations. If foreign people reject American Liberty and Freedom, there is no reason for an American Military or American Intelligence Agency to meddle in the internal affairs of foreign peoples.

 

HENCE MY ATTITUDE has swung full circle. If America cannot  influence people to better themselves, why even try? America should only look within. America should swing back toward pre-WWII ISOLATIONIST thinking. Let those Old World Europeans shoot themselves in their own feet with endless wars. Let Islamic tyranny oppress their own people who seem to embrace such tyranny in the name of Allah.

 

BUT IF those endless wars Europeans desire to bring their new Globalist-Marxist-Fascist-Corporatism (GMFC) to American shores, I say RESIST IT! IF Caliphate-minded Muslims want to extend Sharia tyranny to American shores, I SAY RESIST IT!

 

If there are Americans who want to embrace the GMFC One-World-Government the Dem-Marxists are promoting, I SAY LEAVE! Join the tyranny outside of American shores. If there are Americans who want to embrace Liberty-thieving/Freedom-robbing Sharia Islam, I SAY LEAVE. Enjoy your life in Mecca.

 

And so the NeoConservative Christian Right (NCCR) is no more. The link is the same - https://oneway2day.com/ - the name has been changed to the Conservative-Patriot Christian Right (CPCR). If you still look at old posts from years gone by, you may still see “NCCR” initials following commentary. There are way to many years to go back to change to “CPCR”.

 

Which will bring me to PART TWO of this post.

 

I received about 30-notifications (more or less at the top of my head) from Blogger, that numerous posts were removed/unpublished at the SlantRight archive site for violating Blogger Community Guidelines. I’M TALKING POSTS FROM OVER A DECADE AGO that have been fine and dandy for years have mysteriously showed up on Blogger Naughty List.

 

I find the Blogger Naughty List to be annoying. Since I typically cross post on two blogs, I am going to list the titles and maybe an abbreviation paragraph and point to what is the Conservative-Patriot Christian Right post. BUT keep in mind, these posts will be old so you will run into the old “NCCR” initials. THAT WILL BE PART TWO.

 

JRH 6/2/23

READER SUPPORTED!

Thank you to those who have stepped up! I need Readers willing to chip in $5 - $10 - $25 - $50 - $100. PLEASE YOUR generosity is appreciated. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:

Please Support SlantRight 2.0

YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT via buying women’s menstrual health, healthy collagen, vitamin supplements/products, coffee from my Online store: My Store (please use referral discount code 3917004): https://modere.co/3f9x6xy

Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!


No comments:

Post a Comment