DONATE

Monday, June 12, 2023

Pat Robertson- Legacy and Love for Israel

A CBN Tribute/Legacy Video

Posted by John R. Houk, Blog Editor

June 12, 2023

 

I was sad to discover Pat Robertson passed on June 8. I subscribe to the CBN email list and as such ran into to a tribute/legacy video for the man of God. Below is that video and description I uploaded to my Bitchute Channel.

 

JRH 6/12/23

READER SUPPORTED!

Thank you to those who have stepped up! I need Readers willing to chip in $5 - $10 - $25 - $50 - $100. PLEASE YOUR generosity is appreciated. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:

Please Support SlantRight 2.0

YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT via buying women’s menstrual health, healthy collagen, vitamin supplements/products, coffee from my Online store: My Store (please use referral discount code 3917004): https://modere.co/3f9x6xy

Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!

**********************

Bitchute VIDEO: Pat Robertson- Legacy and Love for Israel

Posted by SlantRight2

First Published June 12th, 2023 16:56 UTC

 

Pat Robertson has moved on to live with Jesus (3/16/1930 – 6/8/2023). He was 93 at his passing on June 8.

 

Personally after becoming a Born Again Christian in 1978, I became a Robertson and 700 Club follower. So much so after the Reagan years, I became a Robertson Primary voter in his quest for the GOP nomination to run for President in 1988. Robertson eventually lost to then VP George H.W. Bush (who I did not trust but voted for out of Reagan loyalty), but established the Christian Coalition legacy (https://tinyurl.com/3bfxner8).

 

Below is the CBN summary to the legacy video posted 6/9/23 (https://tinyurl.com/2s4djwez):

 

CBN marks the end of an era as founder Pat Robertson passes into eternity at the age of 93. Hear from family members, government and ministry leaders about his love for the Holy Land and how his life impacted millions around the world.”

 

The 28-minute video has CBN ads. It’s worth wading through the ads to watch the legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment