DONATE

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Throw Needed Support Arpaio’s Way

Joe Arpaio
John R. Houk
© May 8, 2013

Look – I think the Birther agenda is a dead issue. For my two cents I don’t believe Obama was born in Kenya; However I do believe when his Communist mommy married an Indonesian Muslim and moved to Indonesia that Obama became an Indonesian citizen. I believe Obama went to college on immigrant scholarships making it a problematic issue as to his citizenship status from having a Kenyan father and an Indonesian step-father and still be eligible for the Office of President.

I think the Birther agenda is a dead issue because there is no way Obama’s army of private lawyers with the support of the Lame Stream Media that any movement of actual discovery will occur until Obama is long out of Office. The whole thing about the Birther agenda is to get rid of that ineligible man who has been elected President. I am afraid that won’t happen during Obama’s Presidency. As a side note though the Benghazigate information is beginning to snowball and could lead to an Obama impeachment.

I know Hispanic-American citizens both by birth and by naturalization will rail against me; nevertheless I believe illegal immigration must be strictly enforced. I believe immigration reform should occur to make it easier for south of the border folks to work in the USA. BUT I have a huge problem with south of the border folks coming to America illegally to receive welfare, medical and educational benefits that lower income American citizens cannot access.

Now in believing this so strongly about immigration and also not being a huge fan of Obama’s Leftist “Change” agenda for American culture I admire people willing to buck the system and do the right thing even if it is NOT politically correct.

One such person is Sheriff Joe Arpaio. The County Sheriff that has managed a little bit of public scrutiny on Obama’s unverified citizenship path and an enforcer of illegal immigration laws set up to prevent illegal alien/immigrants for getting a toe-hold on American soil.

Arpaio won his County election in November 2012 but is as usual with Leftist agenda folks that election victory was irrelevant if the law provides an easy path for a recall election to nullify the duly appointed election. Chunks of money – as I type – are now going into the coffers of recall election proponents to remove an old Joe who enforces the law rather than create the law ex nihilo without or against Constitutional law.

Below is a plea for financial support for Sheriff Joe to mount a campaign to offset the recall Leftists working inside Maricopa County but probably getting boots on the ground and money from Leftist coffers outside of Maricopa.

JRH 5/8/13
***********************************
(Joe Arpaio) Quick Update

Sent by Joe Arpaio
Sent: May 6, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I've written to you before about the effort to remove me from office, and I wanted to provide you a quick update.

A group of open borders extremists are right now paying for signatures from voters around Maricopa County in order to force a recall election against me. They have already spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on this effort and it is paying off for them.

As misdirected and delusional as these people are, their efforts are gaining momentum. Just last week the local newspaper reported that they have collected well over half of the required signatures to force an election.

Their deadline is May 30th and we are now hearing that the recall organizers are going to dump $500,000 to $1,000,000 in the closing days to pay for the remaining signatures.

Why do they want to remove me from office? It's quite simple. I have become the poster boy for the radical left because of my unwavering support and enforcement of our state and country's immigration laws.

John, time is running out and I need your help today.

In order for me to continue fighting for our shared values, I need
your immediate support.
Your donation of $25, $50, $100 or more will ensure my campaign has the resources it needs to fight back.

Every day, they are out there lying about me personally and about my record in order to dupe voters into signing their petition.

I certainly didn't ask for this recall but you can bet I will not stand by and let a group of extremists overturn last year's election and throw me out of office.

If they are successful I'm going to have the toughest re-election campaign in my career. In fact, because of the nature of recall elections, political experts predict I could very well lose the election.

I must have the necessary resources to stop this recall effort and that's why I'm reaching out to you today.
By acting now we can stop them from reaching their goal. Will you help me?

I know with your help we can stop this recall dead in its tracks. I won't back down from doing the job I was elected to do. I swore an oath to uphold, protect and defend the U.S. Constitution and no group of thugs or “community activists” will intimidate me from enforcing all of our laws.

We are now in the closing days of this fight.
I hope you will make one more small sacrifice and contribute to my campaign to stop this recall today
.

The stakes have never been higher. I would not ask for your help if I didn't think it was absolutely necessary to defeat these extremists.

I hope you will join me today.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio
Maricopa County, Arizona


P.S. Please don't delete this email. Any amount you can give today will help us stop this effort to remove me from office. I'm not going to sit idly by while these radical groups organize for my defeat. After you make a contribution, please forward this email to at least five of your friends or family members who stand with me in upholding the Rule of Law. Thank you!
______________________
Throw Needed Support Arpaio’s Way
John R. Houk
© May 8, 2013
______________________
(Joe Arpaio) Quick Update

Paid for by Elect Sheriff Joe Arpaio

No comments:

Post a Comment