DONATE

Friday, November 9, 2012

American Infidel

Eric Allen Bell bl-wh
Eric Allen Bell was asked to make a documentary that placed Islam in a favorable in Murfreesboro, TN. I am certain was recruited for the job because of his reputation for being a Left Winger that makes documentaries.

In short Bell the Leftist became enlightened about Islam in his project, particularly the brand of Islam practiced in Murfreesboro, TN.

Below is the thirty minute (or so) movie about his experience relating to Murfreesboro and I am including the text after the move that may add a bit more detail and has a pitch for donations or volunteers to keep Bell’s counterjihad information project going.

I have posted the video before, but the text is different.

Enjoy!

JRH 11/9/12

******************************
Islamophobia or Islamo-Reality?

Oct 1, 2012


EXPOSING POLITICAL ISLAM IN AMERICA
A Documentary Feature by Eric Allen Bell

"When you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you" - Nietzsche

In the Summer of 2010 I began production on a documentary called, "Not Welcome" about the backlash against contstruction (sic) of a 53,000 square foot mega mosque, in the heart of the American Bible Belt.  At first I was interested in examing (sic) the question, "Why can't we just coexist?"  In retrospect, the question seems innocent and somewhat naive.  I am reminded of the famous quote by Nietzche (sic) which says that, "When you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you".

It did not take long for me, (a well-meaning Liberal at the time) to shift the focus of my documentary to become an expose on "Islamophobia" in America - as seen through the events that were playing out in this small town in Middle Tennessee.  I shot over 300+ hours of footage.  I edited together a 25 minute promo, went back home to Hollywood and raised the capital I needed to complete the film.



And then I was mugged by reality.  (If you scroll down [In this case scroll up], you will see video of a talk I gave called "Islamophobia or Islamo-reality, which explains in detail how this transformation occured (sic)).  But in short, what happened was that I came face to face with the brutal, sadistic, and tyrannical reality of Islam.  And in the process I discovered that "Islamophobia" was nothing more than a myth - a myth which was being kept alive by the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) a Hamas front group.

I gave the money back to my backers.  And I started writing.  Having been a Liberal blogger, for the progressive Daily Kos, a blog which gets about a million hits a day, I tried to expose the truth about Islam.  After my third article (I'd written over a hundred pieces for DKOS before getting on this subject) I was banned for being an "Islamophobe".  And that's when I became even more determined.

Since then I have written numerous articles, appeared on dozens of radio shows, news shows, sat on panels and given public talks.  I have become a committed Counter Jihadist.  And along the way, I've made my share of enemies - including but not limited to, the Council on American Islamic Relations, Loonwatch.com and the terror-tied Islamic Center of Murfreesboro, TN.

When riots broke out, in over 20 Islamic countries, over the YouTube Islamo-comedy "The Innocence of Muslims" someone used that opportunity to plant a story that I was the director of that film.  I am not.  I do not know anyone who was involved with that movie.  But that has not stopped 4 Pakistani newspapers from printing that I was the filmmaker and that I must be punished.  

I have received countless death threats, a bounty was placed on my head, and I have had to go underground in order to protect my safety.  And it was then that I realized - I might as well go ahead and finish my documentary.  In fact, I must.  Not only am I now living my life as if I had directed a movie, about Muhammad, which offended Muslims so badly that they were calling for my assasination (sic) - but if this is how badly the Islamic world wants to keep the truth about Islam a secret - then this is how badly the secret needs to be exposed.

So here is the plan...

I have decided to use my 300+ hours of footage, go back into editing mode, and finish my documentary.  This will be a personal story, of setting out to expose "Islamophobia" and ending up risking everything to tell the truth about Islam.  I will be calling this documentary "American Infidel".  And I would like for you to help me in telling that story.  

It costs money to raise money.  I can complete this picture for about $200,000.  In my career in Hollywood, I have raised millions of dollars for film projects thus far.  I have no doubt that a backer exists out there somewhere who will finance this project.  But to get the ball rolling, I need access to resources.  There are legal fees, equipment costs, security and other needs.  What "American Infidel" needs now, today, is your contribution - to bridge the gap - until a backer is secured.

And here is another interesting possibility - if enough people are willing to contribute on average $25 per month, for six months, then I don't need a big backer at all.  We can finance this film together.  And in the information age, I don't need a Hollywood distributor to reach over a million people or more.  It is now cheaper and easier to distribute a documentary than ever before.

Let's face it, most people do not read books or blogs or do much reading at all these days.  But my entire career has trained me to tell a story, on the screen, in a way that holds people's attention, moves them emotionally, and often changes their perspective.

Something like this, the vision I have for "American Infidel", has never been done before.  This movie experience will not be academic or boring.  The world does not need yet another one of those.  "American Infidel" will be exciting, emotionally movinig (sic) and most of all it will be truthful.  "American Infidel" will expose the truth about what I believe to be THE defining issue of our time - Political Islam in America.

Please, if you feel connected to this project and want to be involved in a movie which can become a movement, use one of the PayPal buttons below and pitch in.  This cause needs you!

Thank you,

Eric Allen Bell

BE A PART OF A SHIFT IN AWARENESS - TO PROTECT AMERICAN LIBERTY:

ARE YOU WILLING TO MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO THIS CAUSE? I can complete production on this documentary, and never have to leave the safe house. Technology makes that possible - but so do you. Individual contributions are a necessary, but temporary measure, to bridge the gap - until I secure major backing. In the meantime, it takes money to raise money. We can produce, finance and distribute this picture without getting permission from the Hollwood (sic) crowd. Be a part of something truly independent.  With your help, this movie can become a movement. Help me produce a hard-hitting documentary - one which will warn millions of people about the defining issue fo (sic) our time - the threat Political Islam poses to the free world:


SHORT BIO: As a professional screenwriter, I have worked for an Oscar-winning Producer, a best-selling author and major studios. I produced my first full length motion picture when I was 30 years old. My directorial debut, a short film called "Missing Sock" made it onto Film Threat's "Top10 Short Films" that year. From there I was able to write, produce and direct my first full length feature, which made it into the South By South West Film Festival and, after multiple bids, sold for theatrical distribution. My most recent project was a documentary entitled, "Not Welcome" about the backlash against construction of a 53,000 square-foot mega mosque, in the Bible Belt. The film's purpose was to "expose Islamophobia". However, along the way I discovered the truth about Islam and the myth of "Islamophobia". So, I gave the money back to my financiers. Now, with 300+ hours of footage already shot, I have decided to complete this documentary, but under a new title - "American Infidel". I am presently seeking investment or personal contributions to complete this film, which I believe will be groundbreaking and reach a very large and commercial audience.


[SlantRight Editor: The American Infidel webpage at this point has numerous videos and article links to further educate yourself. If you choose go HERE and scroll down.]

Liberty is one of America's founding principals (sic). Liberty means you own you. Liberty helps us to evolve, as individuals and as a nation. Liberty is something we must never compromise and always defend. And right now it is being threatened, by our "leadership" and by enemies both foreign and domestic. Islam appeals to the darkest side of human nature. Islam literally means "submission". The mandate of Islam is to force the entire world to submit to Islam. There is no freedom of speech in Islam, no human rights, no critical thinking - only conquest, deception and brutality. There is no right and wrong in Islam - only that which is commanded and that which is forbidden. In the Koran, it is commanded over 30 times that one must follow the example of Muhammad. Muhammad personifies the infantile thinking, the brutality and the cruelty that is Islam. To be a devout Muslim, one is commanded to follow and imitate the example of Muhammad. The Koran mentions over 40 times, that if you do not you will burn in hell fire for all eternity. Muhammad, the "prophet of Islam" said to "cast terror into the hearts of the nonbelievers". Muhammad said, "I have been made victories through terror". At the UN recently, President Barack Hussein Obama said, "The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam". The future of the free world depends on the future of American freedom, including and especially our free speech. We cannot and must not bow to Islamic threats. I have received easily over 100 death threats, from Muslims, in the past 3 weeks alone. And I will not stop speaking the truth about Islam. Liberty and Islam cannot coexist. America and Islam cannot coexist. America and Obama cannot coexist. The stakes are high, and in November, this election MATTERS. Will we, as a nation, continue to passively appease fascists? Or will we rise up, find our courage and demand Liberty? Liberty is a gift we have inherited by those who paid dearly for it. Liberty, it is said, is paid for in installments, by each generation of Americans. Now is our time. I will not apologize for exercising my right to free speech. I will not apologize for calling fascism by its name and fighting to defeat it. The enemy of Liberty is Islam. The enemy of Islam is the light of truth. Spread the truth - and spread it with a vengeance!

AmericanInfidelTheMovie.com

A documentary feature, which tells the story of a (former) Liberal filmmaker, who sets out to expose "Islamophobia" and along the way learns the truth about Political Islam in America

Eric Allen Bell, in the strongest terms possible, condemns acts of violence, hate speech, taking the law into your own hands, or using threats, harrassment (sic), vandalism or any other method that is inhumane, illegal or violates another person's civil rights, as a means to speak out against Islam.  We can do this in a civilized way - and we must remain civilized or else we lose.  Respect the law.

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK AT: Facebook.com/EricAllenBell
_______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment