I will be stepping away from my laptop for a Thursday - Sunday road trip vacation. Next post will probably be Tuesday 8/11/26. On my aging Android phone I might participate on Substack & Telegram Social Media during my hiatus.
JRH 8/5/26
ALWAYS FREE TO READ yet READER SUPPORTED!
PLEASE! I need more Patriots to step up. I need Readers to chip in $5 - $10 - $25 - $50 - $100 (PAYPAL or CARD - one-time or recurring). YOUR generosity is APPRECIATED. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:
Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!
Our Senior Citizen Family Supplements our income. Diana & I endorse Magic Functional Coffee and Matcha Tea. It’s MAGIC because there is a weight loss or weight control emphasis among other wellbeing benefits. Clicking the Diana Wellness Store will take you to the online store. CLICK or SCROLL to the BUY tab (Agara Coffee or Agara Matcha). DRINK COFFEE or MATCHA:
https://dianawellnessstore.com
No comments:
Post a Comment