DONATE

Sunday, June 11, 2017

The spiraling rabbit hole of the Seth Rich Murder - With George Webb


I ran into a John B. Wells video on Youtube entitled “The spiraling rabbit hole of the Seth Rich Murder - With George Webb”. I am convinced that the murder of Seth Rich is a part of a huge Leftist cover-up to impugn President Donald Trump. And by impugning I don’t mean President Trump had anything to do with the Rich murder, but I do mean that Rich exposed the Democratic Party and the Crooked Hillary campaign to voter manipulation and political corruption.

And so, the Wells one-hour and twenty-four-minute video with Seth Rich caught my attention. I listened to 37-minutes of the quite fascinating video I didn’t really catch a lot of details on the Seth Rich murder, but I could tell George Webb was leading up to it. I had to quit listening because I moved on to other obligations.

The part I did listen to laid the foundation of a Deep State cabal of Clinton string pulling to perpetuate a Leftist agenda for America in the shadows of government operation.

Ergo, I highly recommend watching-listening to the Wells video even if you must go back a few times to complete just as I am going to do.

*************

Posted by John B. Wells
Published on Jun 6, 2017

Episode 751 – George Webb, Steven Aukstakalnis & Joseph Meyer

Full Episode: https://caravantomidnight.com/episode-751-george-webb-steven-aukstakalnis-joseph-meyer/?doing_wp_cron=1497204005.6733939647674560546875

In this edition we welcome back George Webb

Webb starts us off disclosing findings from the Seth Rich murder in spiraling rabbit hole format.

Subscribe to the John B Wells show on Caravan to Midnight today for the truth behind the headlines - Only $5 per month.

We are sensitive to the expectations of our audience and remain faithful to our mandate to provide educational, cultural and informational programs independent of commercial obligations or influence.

http://caravantomidnight.com/ctm-member-subscription-page/

Former Host of Coast To Coast AM John B Wells is now in control on Caravan To Midnight & Ark Midnight

https://caravantomidnight.com/your-host/


No comments:

Post a Comment