DONATE

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sounding the Battle Cry

Tea Party Icons
Allen West has started a Political Action Committee called Allen West Guardian Fund. I am a huge supporter of West’s Conservative and Counterjihad candor. I am also shocked that FL-18 did not overwhelmingly choose West as its Congressman on November 2012. West was gerrymandered out of his incumbent FL-22 by stoking that district with obvious Dem Party supporters. The ironic tragedy of this gerrymandering was that it happened at the hands of a Republican dominated State Congress. FL-18 went with the Dem Patrick Murphy 50.3% to West’s 49.7%. Murphy’s razor thin victory was marred by typical local Dem Party shenanigans that controlled the vote count in sections of FL-18.

The Allen West Guardian Fund PAC is new and does need the infusion of cash to begin its influence on Conservative politics. I encourage you to support West’s new PAC. Below is the email notification I received which includes a donation link.

JRH 3/14/13
*******************************
Sounding the Battle Cry



Sent by Allen WestWestPAC logo
Sent: 3/12/2013 2:14 PM
Sent from: Allen West Guardian Fund PAC

Dear Fellow Patriot,

I'm not known as one to mince words.

On FOX, CNN, Meet the Press, and every TV show I've ever been on, I've said what I meant and meant what I said. That's why my life of service is rooted in leading. It's why people like you respect me for saying what I think - candidly, hon­estly, and succinctly.

As a Member of Congress, I was only one vote out of 435. But I was one of a few who once wore the uniform of the United States Military and who understood how to wield and preserve American power.

We love our great nation too much to sit back and take our loss in 2012 as the final verdict on America. That's why I intend to use the newfound freedom I've been given to take my efforts to defeat the Obama liberal progressive agenda to the next level.

Today I'm thrilled to introduce our new PAC, the Allen West Guardian Fund. When I give the opening keynote address at CPAC on Thursday, I will outline the Guardian Fund's plans to double our efforts to expose and combat the Obama Administration and its progressive plans, but I wanted you to be the first to know about this exciting news.

Join me in building a grassroots army to help elect 12 new hard-charging constitutional conservatives who either have a military background or are minorities committed to taking a stand against big government and President Obama for the next four years.

But this isn't about me; it's about America. And I can't do it alone. So I'm asking you to stand firm as we continue this fight because that's what our country needs and what the next generation, our children and grandchildren, deserve!
Will you stand with me by contributing $25, $50, $100 or more to the Allen West Guardian Fund today?
America is the land of the free and the home of the brave. But which one will prevail over the next four years depends on you, me, and how we together fight to win the battle for our beloved country. That's why we've set an ambitious goal of raising $5 Million in the next 24 months to fund this operation.

As a soldier, I know what America needs to secure the future for the next generations.

o   First and foremost, Americans want to be safe. Safe at work, safe at home, safe from radical Islamic terrorism.

o   Second, Americans want to be free. Free to start a business and to reach for the American dream. Free to do what they are promised to be free to do in the U.S. Constitution. Free to retire without debt, without remorse, and without bankrupting their children's future.

o   Third, Americans want to be respected and told the truth by the leaders they elect. President Obama does not tell the truth nor is he trustworthy. He's lied about Obamacare, he's lied about raising taxes, he's lied about spending, and he's lied about putting Ameri­ca first.

The bottom line—America is heading down the wrong path. The liberal progressives in Washington view the United States of America as their experimental laboratory for their failed left­ist policies, and we must stop them. That's why I'm asking for your support of the Allen West Guardian Fund today. Please follow this link to contribute $25, $50, $100 or more today.

Thank you in advance for your support and God bless America.

Steadfast and loyal,

Lt. Col. Allen B. West, USA (ret)
U.S. Congressman (2011-2013)

P.S. Now that I'm not constrained by my duties as a Congressman, I can focus my efforts on revealing the truth about Barack Obama's dangerous plan for America and the left's progressive social experiments. I'm thrilled to announce the Allen West Guardian Fund which will help to elect 12 new Constitutional conservatives and defend our Constitution. But I'm counting on you to help us raise $5 million over the next 24 months.
Please follow this link to contribute $25, $50, $100 or more today.
_________________________
Paid for by the Allen West Guardian Fund

No comments:

Post a Comment