DONATE

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Is BHO Satan?

Devil played by Mehdi Ouzaani - BHO LookAlike 3-2013
John R. Houk
© March 19, 2013

The actor Mehdi Ouzaani played the Devil in the mini-series The Bible. It is striking that there is an uncanny resemblance to President Barack Hussein Obama. Hmm … Both have Islamic derived names. Islam is an Anti-Christ religion.

I heard on Fox News today that the producers of the mini-series deny there was any attempt to portray Obama as the Devil. Perhaps in the prophetic realm the Producers had a subconscious prophetic nudge. I don’t know. Frankly it is my opinion that Obama is at the very least Islamic-Sympathetic but as a Marxist has no real allegiance to any religion even though he pretends to be a Christian.

I better leave my thoughts there before the SPLC and Homeland Security marks me as a Right Wing militant racist and my house is secretly targeted by a drone.

JRH 3/19/13 (Hat Tip: Danny Jeffrey)

Mehdi Ouzaani - BHO

1 comment: