DONATE

Friday, July 26, 2024

IT’S AMAZING! My Blogger Appeal Leads to SlantRight 2.0 Reinstatement.

 


John R. Houk, Blog Editor

© July 26, 2024

 

Hmm… on July 25, I posted my displeasure with Blogger deleting SlantRight 2.0 for being accused of violating WOKE Community Guidelines.

 

The title showing my displeasure posted on mirror blogs that exist to circumvent potential Platform censorship: “Blogger (Google) Terminates SlantRight 2.0”. That title was posted at:

 

o   The Conservative-Patriot Christian Right (Wordpress)

 

o   John’s Newsletter (Substack)

 

I filed an appeal with the Blogger Overlords. I have in the past filed appeals for individual posts deleted by Blogger with ABSOLUTELY zero response of even an “APPEAL DENIED”.

 

TO MY SURPRISE the Blogger Overlords relented on Canceling/Deleting SlantRight 2.0 and it is now back Online (https://slantedright2.blogspot.com/).

 

Blogger Reinstatement Email:

 

Blogger no-reply@google.com

Jul 25, 2024, 2:00PM

Your blog titled "http://slantedright2.blogspot.com/" has been reinstated

 

Hello, We have re-evaluated your blog against Blogger Community Guidelines https://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy. Upon review, the blog has been reinstated. You may access the blog at https://slantedright2.blogspot.com/. Thank you for understanding. Sincerely, The Blogger Team”

 

I have little confidence in Blogger to maintain a Free Speech scenario that contradicts a Left-Wing NARRATIVE. Meaning as I share apparent emerging facts that shape my opinion that contradict THE NARRATIVE, future Blogger post deletions will occur or worse; yet another deplatforming under the accusation of Misinformation or Disinformation.

 

As I have shared in the past, it seems my Blogger Readers have far outnumbered the Readers on the Mirrored Blogs.

 

AND SO, there exists an uncertain future for SlantRight 2.0, but I will keep plugging away with my Conservative-Patriot perspective and await if any Platform enters the Censorship/Deplatform Twilight Zone.

 

JRH 7/26/24

READERSUPPORTED!

PLEASE! I need more Patriots to step up. I need Readers to chip in $5 - $10 - $25 - $50 - $100 (one-time or recurring). PLEASE YOUR generosity is NEEDED. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:

PleaseSupport SlantRight 2.0

Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!

Our Senior Citizen Family Supplements our income by selling healthy coffee products. If you are not a donate-kind-of-individual, buy some healthy, antioxidant, feel-good & taste-great COFFEE (benefits & product INFO – HERE & HERE): https://dianahouk.beneve.com/ (Become Customer or Become Business Influencer [Influencers receive own store link & better discounts])



No comments:

Post a Comment