DONATE

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Gun Control Simplified (sarcasm-humor from JP Sears)

 


I found this very short video of JP Sears mocking gun control (cough – transgender terrorism against Christians the unspoken backstory) on Telegram. I wish I could remember from where to give proper credit but I can’t recall. I notice the original video format is Tik Tok. I for one avoid Tik Tok due to its essential ownership by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The CCP is enemy of all Freedom loving people world-wide but especially the enemy of the American Principles of Liberty that the Dem-Marxists are doing their damnedest to terminate.

 

AT ANY RATE, this JP Sear 3-minute short is full of truth, the humor amplifies the right of self-protection and the hints of past genocides resulting from gun-confiscation.

 

BTW: SlantRight 2.0 Telegram Channel: https://t.me/slantrigh2

My Telegram Profile: https://t.me/johnhouk


Bitchute VIDEO: Gun Control Simplified (sarcasm-humor from JP Sears)

Posted by SlantRight2

First Published March 30th, 2023 19:01 UTC

JRH 3/30/23

Thank you to those who have stepped up!

READER SUPPORTED! I need Readers willing to chip in $5 - $10 - $25 - $50 - $100. PLEASE YOUR generosity is appreciated. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:

Please Support SlantRight 2.0

YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT via buying women’s menstrual health, healthy collagen, vitamin supplements/products, coffee from my Online stores: My Store (please use referral discount code 2388058): https://modere.co/3SrOHzI


 
Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!


No comments:

Post a Comment