DONATE

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Tucker Carlson Tonight Tuesday Episode

 


John R. Houk, Blog Editor

© March 8, 2023

 

Well readers, tomorrow I’m headed to Charlotte, NC to support my lovely wife of 32 years in her venture to bring more income into our twilight years. To those interested, it is a Modere Convention. My blogging efforts might be a bit slim for the next 5 days. Hopefully the tyrants trying to shut down Tucker Carlson for sharing fact-based news rather than Dem-Marxist propaganda news leaves us alone/

 

With that I leave you with Tucker Carlson’s Tuesday 3/7/23 episode.

 

Bitchute VIDEO: Tucker Carlson Tonight Tuesday 3-7-23

Posted on SlantRight2

First Published March 8th, 2023 20:34 UTC

 

On Telegram, Linda Forsythe (C-Vine) [Post link: https://t.me/CVINENEWS/13754] borrowed the Full Video of Tucker Carlson Tonight Tuesday 3/7/23 from Telegram Channel Kiki’s Finds (https://t.me/KikisFinds/8788). I downloaded the .mov format then converted it to mp4 to post on my Bitchute Channel.

 

Tucker’s episode begins by repointing out the TIME STAMPS in video footage shows Dem-Marxists, MSM Propagandists & RINO comrades are blatant liars. YOU guess the reasons for the lying charade. THEN Tucker runs a series of collages of Dem-Marxists & Propagandists heads exploding telling their gullible listeners not to believe what they see BUT ONLY BELIEVE WHAT THE LIARS TELL YOU.

JRH 3/8/23

Thank you to those who have stepped up!

READER SUPPORTED! I need Readers willing to chip in $5 - $10 - $25 - $50 - $100. PLEASE YOUR generosity is appreciated. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:

Please Support SlantRight 2.0

YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT via buying healthy collagen, vitamin supplements/products, coffee from my Online stores:

My Store (please use referral discount code 2388058): https://modere.co/3SrOHzI  

Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!


1 comment:

  1. Morally bankrupt democrats
    And the FIB Has been horribly compromised.

    ReplyDelete