DONATE

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

From Past to Present – Truth is Out There

 


John R. Houk, Blog Editor

© December 20, 2022

 

If you’ve read past blog posts and cross post shares, you are aware that I consider our current rulers to be corrupt and tyrannical. ALSO – though I pray I am wrong – my sense is the situation is so irredeemable that the only solution might lay in a combination of extreme non-compliance and possible civil war situations (the latter only has a chance with components of the U.S. Military stepping up to the plate against Dem-Marxist coup-usurpers). Extreme Measures would likely be violent conflicts between Constitutional ORIGINALISTS and Living Constitution proponents who have no regard for Founding Principles.

 

How did this happen in the one-time home of the brave and land of the free? CREEPING MARXISM occurring so slowly that the frog in boiling water did not know what was happening. Are we at the Frog Legs stage? I PRAY NOT!

 

Was those near forlorn thoughts, allow me to share in my youth (now age 65) I was a huge science fiction fan. I could not get enough books and movies in the genre. Unsurprisingly, I was a huge X-Files fan. (Am I so old that there are actually young people who have never heard of the X-Files?)

 

The Bitchute Channel Rogue Nation Eternal Militia put together an X-Files clip which I remember – yet I think a little well done splicing is involved, just not certain – that nearly sounds like Sci-Fi (or is it SyFy these days?) prophetic. This is the same Bitchute video platform that has had their assets frozen by their bank in an act of Free Speech Tyranny.

 

So did fictional Mulder and Scully see America’s actual present? YOU TELL ME.

 

Bitchute VIDEO: SOUNDS LIKE SCIENCE FICTION, BUT IS IT?

Posted by Rogue Nation Eternal Militia - Operation Rubicon

First Published December 20th, 2022 15:26 UTC

 

Sounds pretty familiar to me, lately.

 

Banks are Holding Bitchute Hostage
Is this Theft? BANKS won't give us our money
https://www.givesendgo.com/bitchute?utm_source=bitchute

 

JRH 12/20/22

Thank you to those who have stepped up!

READER SUPPORTED! I need Readers willing to chip in $5 - $10 - $25 - $50 - $100. PLEASE I need your generosity. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:

Please Support SlantRight 2.0

YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT via buying healthy supplements/products from Online stores (mine & my Honey):

My Store: https://modere.co/3SrOHzI

My Better Half’s Store: https://dianahouk.shiftingretail.com/  

Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!


No comments:

Post a Comment