DONATE

Friday, December 9, 2022

ALLIGATOR SHOES – Blonde Joke

 I haven’t read a Blonde Joke in quite some time. This a brought on a chuckle. My Internet Provider is working out kinks so things are running slow. This is me taking a mirth brake from political grouchiness.

 


JRH 12/9/22

Thank you to those who have stepped up!

READER SUPPORTED! I need Readers willing to chip in $5 - $10 - $25 - $50 - $100. PLEASE I need your generosity. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:

Please Support SlantRight 2.0

YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT via buying healthy supplements/products from Online stores (mine & my Honey):

My Store: https://modere.co/3SrOHzI

My Better Half’s Store: https://dianahouk.shiftingretail.com/  

Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!

**********************

ALLIGATOR SHOES – Blonde Joke

Posted by Linda Kane-Norris

Posted 12/9/22

USA.Life Social Platform

 

A blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana.
She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes but didn't want to pay the high prices.


After unsuccessfully haggling with of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde said, "Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator, so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price."


Later in the day, the shopkeeper spotted the young woman standing waist-deep in the water, shotgun in hand.


She took aim at an alligator, killed it, and hauled it onto the swamp bank.
Lying nearby were several more of the dead creatures.


The shopkeeper watched in amazement as the blonde flipped the alligator on its back and shouted in frustration, "Damn, this one isn't wearing any shoes either."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment