DONATE

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Accident Trauma to Financial Request

 John R. Houk, Blog Editor

© January 5, 2022

 

In early October 2021, my wife and I became the victims of a 4-CAR pile-up accident. The details of that horrible day I posted from my hospital bed HERE.

 

Not My 4-Car Pile-up but similar scenario


 

I operate two blogs of which one receives 100s in daily readership and the other significantly lower with a daily readership ranging from 10 to 20.

 

So as you can guess my Conservative opinion is probably not viewed as a threat to a Dem-Marxist/Globalist-Marxist world-wide agenda.

 

NEVERTHELESS, I have a need to share with the view faithful readers my blogs have.

 

The car accident that TWO careless drivers ramming our vehicle from behind had this result: Our vehicle was totaled and had to be replaced via financing (our van was aged and insurance didn’t supply an adequate replacement value in a COVID economy) and I had my spine fractured and my wife had a cracked bone in her chest.

 

Our combined incomes were a monthly disability stipend for me and my wife a residual income from sales (which was comfortably built up at one time). COVID bureaucratic rules slowly diminished the residual income as people dropped out from their contracts because the same bureaucratic rules affected their businesses.

 

Just prior to the accident, the Oklahoma State economic climate indicated that sales could resume. The trauma involved in the accident hindered a sales routine, which brings us to 2022.

 

Standard bills are coming due (e.g. RENT, GROCERIES (we are raising 3 grandchildren), INTERNET (essential for business), New-to-us 5-year-old automobile CAR PAYMENT, CAR INSURANCE, HOSPITAL BILL (forced to make payments until insurance/lawyers assess liability of perpetrators) to name a few.

 

The sales situation is only beginning to look up for the medical trauma is easing.

 

BUT until the residual income is rebuilt, I am in the rare situation which I ask the readers I have make a contribution. In full disclosure to the few of you in a position to consider a large donation – It will NOT be tax deductible. The blogs I operated are non-profits. YET neither are they designed to make a profit. These blogs are for to vent my dissent to a political status quo and perhaps find like-minded individuals to join some of my opinions. None of which are exactly a money-making enterprise.

 

The best way to CONTRIBUTE is my PAYPAL ACCOUNT – CLICK HERE TO DO SO!

 

I realize a small readership means for most of the willing, a small amount is the best amount. ANY AMOUNT IS APPRECIATED ($1, $5, $10, $20 or any $$$ is helpful).

 

I also realize we live in the days of Big Brother is watching and you want to help but don’t to do so electronically with a paypal contribution. My need at this time is big enough to share my address for snail-mail cash or checks:

 

JOHN R. HOUK

10105 E. 86th COURT N.

OWASSO, OK 74055

 

JRH 1/5/22

 

No comments:

Post a Comment