DONATE

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Intro to Justin’s Thoughts on ‘No Apologies’


John R. Houk, Blog Editor
© March 9, 2019


On Thursday (3/7/19) the House dominated by Dems passed an anti-Hate-Speech Resolution. A Resolution is not a binding law which is good because I doubt the Resolution would pass First Amendment muster.

The story behind the Resolution was the Antisemitism openly displayed by new House members – both Dems – both Muslims – have both been caught openly displaying Jew-hatred speech. It appears Ilhan Omar was the most egregious, but Rashida Tlaib has had her share of Antisemitism as well.

When the Dems were called out on their members’ Antisemitism, they ended up protecting Omar and Tlaib by a watered down Resolution - 030719 aimed at labeling criticism of Islam as Hate-Speech. And although I couldn’t find specific mention of labeling criticism of the ungodly LGBTQ lifestyle as hate, I suspect some Humanist/Multiculturalist would such criticism the Resolution’s use of the word “bigotry”.

Condemning anti-Semitism as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contradictory to the values and aspirations that define the people of the United States and condemning anti-Muslim discrimination and bigotry against minorities as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contrary to the values and aspirations of the United States. (Resolution – 030719. With elaboration of what constitutes Hate-Speech.)

I found a Justin Smith post on his Facebook page that illustrates the same ire I felt in realizing where this Hate-Speech Resolution could lead. Now I don’t know if Justin’s passion for Free Speech has something to with Resolution – 030719 or some other situation, but in my opinion it applies.

(The title is extrapolated from the content by this Blog Editor.)

JRH 3/9/18
Your generosity is always appreciated:
***********************
No Apologies for Free-Speech Truth



No apologies should ever be made for hating something, because certain people, activities and ideologies have full well earned any hatred directed towards them. The term “hate-speech” is the Progressive Democrats’/Communists’ catch-phrase assault on the Truth, when the Truth exposes one of their nefarious agendas or allies. And I hate with a passion, and I love with a passion, as is my God-given right to think as I believe and feel about issues as I choose. It is a part of all human psyche to hate and to love, as well as to experience anger and joy. No thought police will ever keep me from speaking my mind through their own hypocrisy in the use of the term “hate-speech”!

This definition is from ‘Webster’s New Collegiate Dictionary’ (1977):

hate 1a: intense hostility and aversion usually from fear, anger or a sense of injury

2a: extreme dislike or antipathy. I fear very little, so my hatred stems from anger, a sense of injury and an extreme dislike. The poet Maya Angelou shouts: “Be angry. It is right to be angry. It is healthy.”

Do I hate?…Damn straight I hate!

Psalms 97:10: You who love the Lord hate evil!

I hate the small-minded miniature Joe Stalins of the Democratic Party and their Muslim allies within their party, such as Representative Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, who in turn have shared their own hatred of this America I love so well.

I loathe those Muslims and Muslim sympathizers who advocate the spread of Sharia Law across the entire U.S., such as Dalia Mogahed (Advisor to Pres. Obama) and Harold Koh (Head of Obama's Legal Counsel-U.S. State Dept.). Sharia Law is evil; Islam is not a religion, because it has little to do with God and primarily promotes Mohammed’s doctrines and policies.

Psalms 119:104: I gain understanding from Your precepts; therefore I hate every false way.

Islam and its Sharia Law doctrines represent an ideology diametrically opposed to the U.S. Constitution and are the enemy to America and freedom. And yet, Muslims live in the heart of America, for the most part and until just the past few years, without having their differences questioned, without checking their bad intentions, and without being penalized for their sullen fanaticism.

The Progressives, Muslims and Communists of the world can mock Christianity, the Virgin Mary or Jesus and nobody touches their right of thought or expression, but if myself or Pete Doughtie or anyone else simply states facts concerning Islam. the Koran and the Prophet Mohammed, we are called bigots, xenophobes and racists. Progressive Democrats/Communists and Code Pink can yell anti-American slogans, call our soldiers “murderers” and “baby-killers”, fly the Mexican or any other nationality flag over the U.S. flag or even burn our beloved American flag and nothing happens; but if anyone does the identical thing against Islam, all Hell breaks loose! This conflict is ideological and has no racial quality whatsoever.

If we can condone Islamofascism and Sharia Law within the U.S. in the name of broadmindedness, understanding and pluralism, why did we fight Hitler, Mussolini and Stalin? Why did we organize the Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba? Why did we go to Korea and Vietnam? Why does the U.S. send soldiers, such as Seal Team Six, to kill and die in wars declared against the enemies of freedom, of democracy and of civilization? Are these principles valid in certain cases only, with certain nations only? Aren’t Islamic tyrannies as unacceptable as the communist and fascist ones? I’ve had enough of this Leftist duplicity, ambiguity and hypocrisy! I am a free spirit, a free individual, and I refuse any form of tyranny such as Islamic Sharia; I refuse to listen to the clamor for the Theocratic State.

The Leftists and the Muslim sympathizers would exterminate the right of dissent within our representative democratic Republic. They would see us punished and our admonishments against Islam made criminal, just as the case in Europe, where we witnessed numerous notable people, such as Brigitte Bardot and Geert Wilders, prosecuted for “hate-speech” against Muslims. They would silence America’s children, hand them to the enemy and abandon them to a minority that swaggers and blackmails as it re-establishes heresy and burns the free minds on the stake. They would build a non-democracy…a deceit…a lie!

Upon their death, I full well suspect that all Progressive Democrat/Communists will plunge headlong into Hell and down Lucifer’s throat due to multiple un-repented sins, but especially their intellectual terrorism. They presume and assume to hold the Truth in a dogmatic manner; if you do not think as they do, you are an idiot and an outcast. And now, Hollywood, public education, university professors and pseudo-intellectuals have poisoned the minds of two generations, as they work on the third. Let’s state facts. The mendacious pacifists who disseminate the most obtuse illiberalism and the most bullying fascism were spawned by the Left; anti-Americanism originated with the Democratic Party, and now they are engaging in an even more despicable sin, as they foster Islamism and Sharia Law in America!

What kind of freedom would allow us to be invaded or muzzled or prevented from thinking, speaking or rebelling? What kind of freedom would allow Americans to live in fear of being prosecuted and convicted as criminals for the fiction of “hate-speech”? What kind of freedom seeks to censor my thoughts and feelings, to decide whom I must love and whom I must hate, so that if I hate my country and my fellow Americans I go to Heaven and if I hate Muslims I go to Hell? A non-freedom, I say…a mockery…a farce!

Like love, hate belongs to human nature…to Life…and cannot be forbidden by some article of some penal code. It can be judged, adversed or condemned, but only on a moral basis. I have the right to love whom I want, and I also have the right to hate whom I want. Let’s start with those who hate me. Yes, I hate the Bin Ladens, the Zawahiris and the kamikazes and suicide bombers who blow our people up; I do hate the bastards who smear the facades of churches and urinate on them. I do hate the Michael Moores, the Ward Churchills, the Noam Chomskys, the George Soroses, Cloward and Pivens, the Barack Obamas, their accomplices and the domestic traitors who sell us to the enemy. I do hate them as much as I hate the Ayatollah Khomeini, Putin, Ahmadinejad, Hu and Chavez. I hate them as I always hated any murder of Freedom. It is my sacrosanct right…my sacrosanct duty.

John 8:32: You will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.

Millions of American patriots, such as myself, Pete Doughtie, Kevin Fisher, Lou Ann Zelenik, Rebecca Bynum, Pam King, Sam Solomon, Bill Warner, Jerry Gordon, Frank Gaffney and Bill Ketron, have led the battle against the introduction of Sharia Law and Islamofascism within the U.S. through the use of honest facts. All of us are fulfilling a very difficult, a very grievous duty…the duty of speaking the Truth. And in speaking the Truth, giving voice to the voiceless!

by Justin O. Smith 
___________________
Intro to Justin’s Thoughts on ‘No Apologies’
John R. Houk, Blog Editor
© March 9, 2019
________________
No Apologies for Free-Speech Truth

Edited by John R. Houk
Source Links by the Editor.

© Justin O. Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment