DONATE

Sunday, March 17, 2019

The Still Report: #QAnon is a Deep State PsyOps Operation

It’s Sunday. I’m going to take this to cross post some pieces I saved because I found them interesting or fascinating to such an extent many should read them. As you can guess some of these cross posts might be dated meaning YOU may have discovered as well. BUT I’m guessing many have not read.


JRH 3/17/19
Your generosity is always appreciated:

********************
The Still Report: #QAnon is a Deep State PsyOps Operation

March 6, 2019

#QAnon fans aren’t going to be real happy to know they’ve been suckered by a Deep State PsyOp after viewing Bill Still’s recent revelation.

On January 5, 2019, Bill Still of The Still Report broke a long period of silence about #QAnon to express his view that it is a deep state operation designed to quiet the conservatives until 2020 when Clinton’s crimes can be buried by a new liberal administration.


Published on Jan 7, 2019


On January 5, 2019, Bill Still of The Still Report broke a long period of silence about QAnon to express his view that it is a deep state operation designed to quiet the conservatives until 2020 when Clinton's crimes can be buried by a new liberal administration. .

We encourage other conservative pundits to end their silence about QAnon, because as Bill Still has demonstrated, it actually had a positive impact on his revenues (and a limitless benefits to America). READ MORE]

Since the beginning of the #QAnon phenomenon, I believed it to be a hack job. With so many friends buying into it, I held my tongue lest they deride me for voicing my opinion without losing their friendship. Now we have the evidence to support the thesis, thanks to Bill Still of The Still Report.

QAnon devotees have achieved near cult status if you follow your friends on social media. Other media outlets have bought into the phenomena also by adding the letter “Q” to their names so as to be identified as followers of the “Cult of Q.”

Call it what you like, but that is what I call it because of its’ cult-like nature and their following. We encourage other conservative pundits to end their silence about the #QAnon phenomenon, because as Bill Still has demonstrated, it has actually had a positive impact on his visibility on the Internet for having the courage to call it out as fake news psyop that it really is.

Subscribe to The Still Report and watch his QAnon videos:


[Posted by The Still Report
Published on Jan 5, 2019


Synopsis:
I’m sick of this “Q” nonsense! “Military Tribunals are about to get underway. Tens of thousands of sealed indictments.” What is the average person supposed to believe?

Now, I must admit, I’m no “Q” expert. I’m only one guy, plus a good wife. There are only so many issues we can keep track of to render reasonable opinions to you, our audience. I sensed from the beginning that “Q” was some sort of fake. However, my wife, Beth, is the Twitter person and so she gets exposed to the rumblings from the “Q” volcano of secret knowledge whether she likes it or not. So, I’ve pretty much left “Q” tracking to her.

Beth and I agree on this: Q is a deep-state disinformation operation – and not a particularly elaborate one at that. What has been the basic “Q” agenda in the past. Don’t worry, the good guys are preparing a massive trap for the deep state and any day now, their mighty jaws are going to snap shut and throw all the bums in the slammer.

Has any of this happened? We were told that Jeff Sessions was about to do his job as Attorney General any day now. But Sessions did absolutely nothing in regards to sweeping away the Trump/Russia cloud which READ ENTIRETY]


[Posted by The Still Report
Published on Jan 5, 2019

Good evening, I’m still reporting on: The Surprising Results of Being Q uebed, 2510

Synopsis:

Well, I certainly didn’t expect to be doing yet another report on the Q phenomenon, but the reaction was so extreme, it, in itself, is newsworthy to me in that it gave me a lot more direct data to form my opinions. Of course, the Q’s expected me to apologetically crawl away and hide in a hole.

Hmmm. No. I’ve learned to step it up in such situations, otherwise it just gets worse. So in the words of the immortal Warner Wolf: “Let’s go to the video tape.”

So typically, the ratio of thumbs up to thumbs down for my vids is between 50-to-1 and 100-to-1 or better. This one is 2.5 to one. So, no matter how you Q-folk try, you are still outnumbered by over 2 to 1.

Another interesting aspect is the loss of subscribers – about 250. That’s a lot, but I’ll make it back in less than one week READ EMTIRETY]
______________________
© Copyright Conservative Firing Line. All rights reserved.


The Conservative Firing Line was established in May 2012 in an effort to inform, educate and inspire grassroots conservatives at all levels.

We’ll be undergoing changes as time goes on, but we invite all to get involved and participate.

In the meantime, welcome aboard!


No comments:

Post a Comment