DONATE

Monday, September 3, 2018

My Blog Platforms, a Wordpress Thanks & Adam Flanders

John R. Houk
© September 3, 2018


I operate blogs on three different platforms: Blogger, Wordpress and Overblog. In full disclosure, I’ve always considered my Blogger account (SlantRight 2.0) to be my flagship blog.

The Wordpress blog is the NeoConservative Christian  Right or simply NCCR. Yup, I have some Neoconservative leanings in that I am very supportive in an aggressive Foreign Policy that places American National Interests in preeminence and a very powerful military to backup U.S. National Interests. There was a time I was very supportive of nation-building (similar to post WWII Germany & Japan), believing instilling Western Representative Government would align a former despotic nation with American Interests. BUT since we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq and it became apparent the inherent Muslim populace were more devoted to despotic Islamic Sharia and principles than the concept of Liberty and Freedom, it is now my opinion nations dominated by Islam are incapable of Western values of Free Choice, individual Liberty and inalienable Rights. Ergo, nation-building in nations dominated by Islam or nations that have experienced a Judeo-Christian heritage cannot ever be trained to accept Western Values.

And the blog platform that garners the least attention yet still is amazingly growing is my Overblog location – Ubiquitous8Thoughts. Overblog’s base of operation caters to the EU particularly France and the UK. It fascinates me that Overblog has not enforced the anti-Free Speech laws on my blog which is quite American in expressing Conservative, Biblical and Counterjihad thoughts. If anti-Free Speech censoring ever begins at Ubiquitous8Thoughts, that will be the time my blogging on Overblog will cease.

Now I come to the purpose of this post.

I had cross posted with comment the Mass Resistance exposé on Adam Flanders man/boy sex issue relating to convictions for having homosexual sex with a minor boy in Maine circa 2012. In those posts Mr. Flanders complained to Wordpress that I posted his mug shot from being arrested. Flanders issued a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) infringement notice against me via Wordpress. The Flanders objective was to get the mug shots removed from my blog.

At this point I considered removing the mug shots on my own volition hoping perhaps Flanders had seen the ungodly errors of his way. So I did a simple Google search to see if I could discover what Flanders was up to the six years.

At least the simple look did not show Flanders had any homosexual pedophilia legal issues with the law. However I did discover Flanders has a homosexual activist slant. Here’s how I made that conclusion from a 2017 blog post from Adam Flanders:

Hey! Sunny [Blog Editor:  Adam Edward harland Flanders apparently now goes by Adam Sunny Flanders] here. Check out my site and feel free to contact me. You’ll find links to my resumé, research, digital artwork, and much more. If you'd like me to create something for you, such as a website, CG animation, an LED-lit sign, etc. just ask and we can work something out - my rates are very reasonable. Please visit my company website, Seashore Design for more information and to view my work.

I’m very much a Romantic at heart: “marked by the imaginative or emotional appeal of what is heroic, adventurous, remote, mysterious, or idealized; marked by expressions of love or affection.”

Look to the Western Sky        Monday, June 26, 2017

I've been living in California for a month now and I've been enjoying it very much. The first few weeks were very busy getting a California driver's license and registering my car (which is from here), finding a good gym membership, and taking care of all those other little details. I've been volunteering with the San Diego Zoo and I just started a cool new job in horticulture.

My timing was good - Orange County Pride kicked off last week and they had a fully loaded schedule culminating in the all-night Laguna Beach Party. I've made lots of new friends and I'm looking forward to meeting more!

To be honest, I miss my family and the poms a lot, as well as my friends in Maine and Louisiana. Home is always where the heart is (so maybe I can get them to move out here, hehe). It was a difficult decision to leave, but a big part of me feels like I belong here. I often felt like a square peg in a round hole when I lived in Maine. SoCal values align much better with my own - health conscious people, environmental protection, and science and tech everywhere, not to mention it's so much easier to be a vegetarian here. And no snow! Each region of SoCal has its own subculture, but I'm quickly adapting to life in the OC. (AdamFlanders.com)

Obviously Mr. Flanders is quite devoted to homosexual activism and lifestyle. Logic can suppose Mr. Flanders still has an eye for minor boys which would be much easier to explore in California than in Maine. BUT that is just a presumptive guess and not a fact of knowledge.

Here are the links on NCCR that has 2012 posts on Adam Flanders some of which has his mug shot:

o   Maine Judges Protect Man/Boy Sex; by John R. Houk; NCCR; 6/8/12



And here are the corresponding Mass Resistance links that were either cross posted or a corresponded email alert was cross posted:




In case you’re interested, the Flanders mug shot photo is still up at Mass Resistance.

Nope, I’m not removing the Flanders mug shot from NCCR; however neither am I going to repost it here to further aggravate Mr. Flanders.

Flanders did his best to get his Maine convictions thrown out, even going through Federal Court system. You can read the details of the Federal Court actions including Flanders’ lame excuses of self-defense HERE (Adam E. Flanders v. State of Maine [in Federal Court – 22 page PDF]).

And here is the “Conclusion” judgement by the Federal Judge:

I conclude, as indicated above with respect to each of the claims, that Flanders suffered no violation of his constitutional right to counsel or his right to enter a knowing and voluntary plea. I therefore conclude that the post-conviction court’s decision in conjunction with Flanders’s state postconviction petitions was neither contrary to nor an unreasonable application of federal law. See 28 U.S.C. §2254(d)(1). On that basis, I recommend that this Court deny Flanders relief under 28 U.S.C. § 2254, with prejudice, and dismiss his federal petitions. I further recommend that certificates of appealability should not issue in the event Flanders files notices of appeal because there is no substantial showing of the denial of a constitutional right within the meaning of 28 U.S.C. § 2253(c). (Bold text by Blog Editor)

A resumé is a decent snapshot of history. With that in mind, you can go to AdamFlanders.com to read the Flanders resumé posted there. And here is the Flanders LinkedIn account to glean more info if you choose.


And I need to mention there have been several attempts to hack the NCCR blog to change its password. Is it Flanders? I can’t tell you that, but with the trouble Flanders is trying to cause Wordpress over his mug shots it could be a logical leap of assumption.

To Wordpress’ credit, they have deemed the Adam Flanders DMCA accusations as bogus. Below is the cross post of the Wordpress email notifying me of the issue.

JRH 9/3/18
In this current state of media censorship & defunding, consider chipping in a few bucks for enjoying (or despising) this Blog.
**************************
DMCA takedown notice received against your WordPress.com site

Auto-Response Email Attributed to Sal P.
Sent 8/31/2018 2:15 PM
Sent via automattic.com (assuming Wordpress action)

Hello,

We have received a DMCA notice for material published on your WordPress.com site.

Normally this would mean that we'd have to disable access to the material. However, because we believe that this instance falls under fair use protections, we will not be removing it at this time.

Section 107 of U.S copyright law identifies various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. You can learn more about that here:


While we believe that your use of the material is protected (we have fought for our users in similar cases in the past - see "WordPress wins against 'straight pride' group in copyright censorship case"), please keep in mind that the complainant may choose to continue to pursue this matter, perhaps directly with you. If you would prefer, you are still able to delete the content from your site yourself.

The notice we received from the complainant follows.

— BEGIN NOTICE —

First name: Adam
Last name: Flanders
Company name:
Address: [Redacted]
City: [Redacted]
State/Region/Province: [Redacted]
ZIP: [Redacted]
Country: United States (US)
Phone number: [Redacted]
Email address: adamsunny@me.com

Copyright holder: Adam Flanders

Location of unauthorized material:

Location of original materials:
Not published.

Description of original materials:
Photo of myself that includes my private medical information and social security number. Operation of law; Patient Ownership of Medical Records; MRSA Title 34-A §1001 "Client" definition.

I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.

I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

I acknowledge that a copy of this infringement notice and any correspondence related to it, including any contact information I provided above (address, telephone number, and email address), will be forwarded to the user who uploaded the content at issue. I also acknowledge that a note may be placed on the site in question detailing the name of the copyright owner who submitted the takedown notice.

Digital signature: Adam Flanders
Signed on: 2018-08-29 21:36:01
— END NOTICE —

Sal P. | Community Guardian | WordPress.com
______________________
My Blog Platforms, a Wordpress Thanks & Adam Flanders
John R. Houk
© September 3, 2018
____________________
DMCA takedown notice received against your WordPress.com site


All around the world, Building a new web, and a New workplace. Join us!

We are the people behind WordPress.comWooCommerceJetpackSimplenoteLongreadsVaultPressAkismetGravatarPolldaddyCloudup, and more. We believe in making the web a better place.

We’re a distributed company with 775 Automatticians in 67 countries speaking 83 different languages. Our common goal is to democratize publishing so that anyone with a story can tell it, regardless of income, gender, politics, language, or where they live in the world.

We believe in Open Source and the vast majority of our work is available under the GPL.

We strive to live by the Automattic Creed.

Come work with us.




No comments:

Post a Comment