DONATE

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Kid Pulls Knife on Woman and Demands Sex, So Man Pulls Gun on Kid and Teaches Lesson


Alis Muntain

The title of this Conservative Tribune article reads like the beginning of a bar joke:

Kid Pulls Knife on Woman and Demands Sex, So Man Pulls Gun on Kid and Teaches Lesson

It’s no joke. It is a good reason for the Second Amendment:

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”

JRH 9/15/18

In this current state of media censorship & defunding, consider chipping in a few bucks for enjoying (or even despising yet read) this Blog.
****************************
Kid Pulls Knife on Woman and Demands Sex, So Man Pulls Gun on Kid and Teaches Lesson

By CILLIAN ZEAL
SEPTEMBER 14, 2018 AT 4:29PM


[Blog Editor: If the embed works on my blog you’ll never this is the hugest embed code I have EVER seen. Then again if doesn’t work, you’ll never know either. It is seriously too long. The url is just as long but thanks to tiny url the short link is embedded in the video title.]

A Florida woman says she was saved by a good guy with a gun after a teen pulled a knife on her in a store and demanded sex.

WJAX-TV reported that a 14-year-old was arrested after the incident at a Walmart in Fleming Island, about 20 miles southwest of Jacksonville, earlier this week.

“I am convinced that I would’ve been stabbed had it not been for the divine timing of another customer walking by who just happened to have a concealed carry license,” Alis Muntain wrote in a Facebook post Wednesday.

“I was making a quick run to get cat food and litter. My arms were so full that I was sitting in the aisle contemplating whether I wanted to put it down and search for a cart when a teenager (15-17) approached me. I thought he was going to see if I needed help, but then he asked how old I was.

“A bit confused by the question, I just assumed he needed help himself and wanted to verify that I was an adult. I hesitantly replied with my age. He then said ‘I want you to have sex with me. I have a knife in my pocket.’, proceeding to pull out his pocket and show me that there was indeed a knife there. I blinked, paused, and then said ‘Are you aware that we’re on camera?'”

He said he was. Muntain told him she wanted to make him “aware that I have a husband and a THREE year old son waiting in my car for me. They will be looking for me soon.”

Even after all this, she said, the teen continued to insist that she follow his orders.

“RIGHT at that moment, a man walked across the end of the aisle behind the teenager,” Muntain wrote.

“I have no idea how I had remained (at least visibly) calm to this point. Keeping my voice light, I called out ‘Excuse me sir, could you help me?’ as the boy turned to see who was behind him.

“Thinking I was talking about my still full arms, he said ‘sure’ and turned towards me. As soon as he took a step, I stated: ‘This boy has a knife and is threatening to use it on me if I don’t have sex with him.'”


After confirming what was happening, the man told Muntain to get help, she said.

“By this point, I was about 8-10 feet away, so I turned and RAN, screaming for help. I didn’t know the man had a concealed weapon that he pulled on the boy, who then proceeded to run after me. At the end of the aisle, I veered left. running into an entire display of plastic bins and losing my glasses, but he went right. He ran out of the store, but eventually was caught by police after pulling a knife on them as well,” she wrote.

“I firmly believe that if that man hadn’t walked by when he did and had his gun on him, things could’ve gone VERY differently. It still doesn’t feel real. I’m so grateful that he was placed in my path at that moment, and that he was exercising his right to bear arms. I always figured that was a slim possibility at my school, but never at a Walmart in Fleming Island. You literally never know …

“I’m safe, guys,” she concluded. “I just figured this was a story that should be shared, because it truly emphasized the importance of utilizing your freedom to keep yourself and others safe. I’m not trying to cause a huge debate, just offering some food for thought.”
____________________
Cillian Zeal Contributor, Commentary
Writing under a pseudonym, Cillian Zeal is a conservative writer who is currently living abroad in a country that doesn't value free speech and exercising it would put him in danger.




No comments:

Post a Comment