DONATE

Friday, November 21, 2014

Three things you (probably) don't know about Islam

Robert Wakefield shared the below Youtube education moment on Islam as a comment to the Stop islamization of America Facebook Group sharing of my blog post “Fire is Still Burning” written by Shamim Masih. Since Shamim was reporting on crazy Pakistani Muslims burning a Christian husband and wife to death under false accusation of blasphemy promoted by a local Mullah from the Mosque loudspeakers, this video pertaining to Islam should be an eye opener.


JRH 11/21/14
*****************************


Published by mattluvsrush1
Published: Sep 4, 2010

Three Things You Should Know About Islam by http://www.youtube.com/TheWhiteR0ses


Three surprising things you probably didn't know about Islam and the Quran. This subject may affect you in the near future, so take the chance to inform yourself now - before it does.

##

Parts of the text have been strongly inspired by the website
• Sharia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM4ODj...  – Broken Link
• Taqiyya: http://en.wikipedia.



[Blog Editor: The Religion of Peace link above is broken, but I have found two links that mattlubrush1 might be referring to:


##

Islam (Arabic: الإسلام‎ al-'islām, pronounced [ʔislæːm] is the monotheistic religion articulated by the Qur'an, a text considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of the one, incomparable God (Arabic: الله‎, Allāh), and by the Prophet of Islam Muhammad's teachings and normative example (in Arabic called the Sunnah, demonstrated in collections of Hadith). Islam literally means "submission (to God)." Muslim, the word for an adherent of Islam, is the active participle of the same verb of which Islām is the infinitive.

Muslims regard their religion as the completed and universal version of a primordial, monotheistic faith revealed at many times and places before, including, notably, to the prophets Abraham, Moses and Jesus. Islamic tradition holds that previous messages and revelations have been changed and distorted over time. Religious practices include the Five Pillars of Islam, which are five obligatory acts of worship. Islamic law (Arabic:
شريعة Šarīʿah) touches on virtually every aspect of life and society, encompassing everything from banking and warfare to welfare and the environment.

The majority of Muslims belong to one of two denominations, the Sunni and the Shi'a. Islam is the predominant religion in the Middle East, North Africa, and large parts of Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Sizable communities are also found in China and Russia, and parts of the Caribbean. About 13% of Muslims live in Indonesia, the largest Muslim country, 31% in the Indian Subcontinent, and 20% in Arab countries. Converts and immigrant communities are found in almost every part of the world. With approximately 1.57 billion Muslims comprising about 23% of the world's population, Islam is the second-largest religion in the world and arguably the fastest growing religion in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam

_________________________________
Blog Editor: The Youtube Channel mattluvrush1 has a fascinating about page which I will enjoy to share here:

They say stupid s**t... I just hold the mirror!

On this channel we discuss:

-Politics

-Religion

-Comedy

Anyone who has come here or to my videos to troll, will have their comments removed, unless they're just too funny and I feel like making fun of you! I will not hesitate to block someone who consistently demonstrates a lack of social skills. I do it not only for myself, but also for those wishing to discuss issues in an adult manner.

I don't mind intelligent opposing opinions. I encourage you to share yours with me. I am always open to learning something new! I enjoy the thrill of a good debate, but who doesn't? That's why we're all here!

If I made a video about you...

I apologize that you feel no one should disagree with your position(s). You are certainly entitled to your opinion, I would appreciate the same courtesy. Please understand that I had good reasons for making the video. There must be some glaring flaw in your ideology, or I wouldn't have bothered. If you watch the entire video, and do a little research, you'll see why I made the video. I don't have a big head or anything, but I know what I got.

If you're just another free thinking intellectual you're welcome here anytime, so long as you play fair! Intellectual honesty, and integrity will win you a lot of points with me. Even if we don't agree, I'll respect your position, providing it is not bigoted.

No comments:

Post a Comment