DONATE

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Sharing Episode 6 of ‘Propaganda Exposed’

John R. Houk, Blog Editor

November 8, 2023

 

I subscribed to the Ty & Charlene Bollinger Docu-Series “Propaganda Exposed” via email. The problem I ran into is my other interests kept me from watching each part while access was free. And frankly I don’t have the budget for purchasing. So I watched Episode 6 and enjoyed the exposé information. I’ve noticed the Bollingers are smeared as “Misinformation Marketers”. In this current age when governments world-wide (including my U.S. Government) have been documented as the misinformation LIARS, I’ll let you decide who is telling the truth and who is shoveling misinformation.

 

Since I captured Episode 6, I’ll be uploading to my Bitchute Channel which will have all the Bollinger marketing information for Episodes ONE through NINE. I’ll not be promoting this post like I typically do, thus if you find the information of value, YOU should share it.

 

Battle government tyranny. Restore the American Republic. BE BLESSED IN CHRIST. Reject tyranny and the evil theopolitical religion of Islam.

 

JRH 11/8/23

READER SUPPORTED!

PLEASE! I need more Patriots to step up. I need Readers willing to chip in $5 - $10 - $25 - $50 - $100. PLEASE YOUR generosity is NEEDED. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:

Please Support SlantRight 2.0

Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!

***************************

Bitchute VIDEO: FORCED MEDICINE & THE BANKING CARTEL - Episode 6 Propaganda Exposed

Posted by SlantRight2

First Published November 7th, 2023 22:26 UTC

 

Propaganda Exposed Docu-Series is a part of is a part of Ty & Charlene Bollinger confronting Medical Tyranny. If you search engine them, some of the first entries that come up typically lists them as “Misinformation Marketers”. In my book, that is Globalist-Code for Truth-Tellers that need smearing to discredit information that counters the Globalist-Medical Tyranny Narrative. BUT you can decide for yourself.

 

The one true thing is they make their buck by giving a time-limited free access to anti-Narrative info, THEN when the time limit is up, they sell access to the Documentary or information.

 

The video I captured (while available) was posted HERE: https://go2.propaganda-exposed.com/docuseries/episode-6/.

 

Ty & Charlene Bollinger on their The Truth About Cancer ABOUT PAGE: https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/about-us/

 

The True About Cancer HOME PAGE: https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/

 

Propaganda Exposed Docu-Series information and purchase options if you decide the Bollingers are Truth-Tellers more than Misinformation Marketers: https://shop.thetruthaboutcancer.com/pages/propaganda-exposed-uncensored/


No comments:

Post a Comment