DONATE

Monday, November 13, 2023

Sharing D’Souza’s ‘Police State’

 

John R. Houk, Blog Editor

© November 13, 2023 [UPDATED 4/27/24]

 

I am a believer in America’s Founding Documents, ESPECIALLY the Declaration of Independence and the Original Intent of the U.S. Constitution. I only hold the Holy Bible in higher regard.

 

In saying that, The American Founders’ Republic has been shredded through decades of closet-creeping legal maneuvers of a New World Order Left, an unelected Bureaucracy and a Judiciary ignoring the Constitution it was supposed to protect with Judicial Fiat Case Law.

 

Election Coup 2020 became the first overt in your eyes (but Dem-Marxists & Mockingbird tell us believe what we tell you rather than what you see) display of a Republic shredding, then CCP-Wuhan virus lies, lockdowns and mandates, then the installed Biden Administration (with RINOs in cahoots) charging, arresting and imprisoning Trump/MAGA supporters (especially falsely accused J6 Protestors accused of an insurrection which was actually a Fedsurrection). AND I AM CERTAIN you can name some Republic shredding occasions and/or events that did not come to my mind at this moment.

 

SAYING ALL THE ABOVE, Dinesh D’Souza has scored another truth-telling Documentary entitled “Police State”. The Documentary was for released to the Big Screen with limited engagements, then has provided limited Online streaming on Rumble. I encourage monetary support by going to the “Police State” website to purchase the DVD.

 

To those of you with a limited income in Bidenomics Inflation, I found Elgato Weebee’s video capture (H/T from a MeWe Group) on a video platform he uses (GORF Tube) of the entire Documentary.  I downloaded and will upload to my Bitchute Channel to share on my blogs. AGAIN! If you got the cash, buy it from Dinesh D’Souza. He is a Patriot deserving of support.

 

JRH 11/13/23

READER SUPPORTED!

PLEASE! I need more Patriots to step up. I need Readers willing to chip in $5 - $10 - $25 - $50 - $100. PLEASE YOUR generosity is NEEDED. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:

Please Support SlantRight 2.0

Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!

***************************

UGETube VIDEO: D’Souza Documentary – ‘Police State’

Posted by John Houk 

Published 27 Apr 2024 

 

I found this D’Souza Documentary on Elgato Weebee’s GORF Tube Channel (https://gorf.tube/w/12YecUFVLxBoQLPZEPovvP). Elgato Weebee title: “DOCUMENTARY POLICE STATE”

 

Unless Dinesh D’Souza issues a copyright complaint, this is free while it lasts. If D’Souza allows a generous moment I encourage you to purchase the DVD perhaps as a Christmas present or to give to a Leftie to irritate them with truth. The ‘Police State’ website: https://policestatefilm.net/[WELL… I originally shared on my Bitchute Channel but was removed evidently after copyright complaint. Since UGETube honors Fair Use doctrine I’m uploading here.]

 

The only description Elgato Weebee offers on his GORF Tube channel:

 

“HAS THE U.S.A. BECOME A POLICE STATE? JUST WATCH IT AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF.”


No comments:

Post a Comment