DONATE

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Redpilling – Parts 1 – 4

Do Some of Your Own Research Before Swallowing All the Redpills – Trust Only After You Verify


John R. Houk, Blog Editor

© October 29, 2023

 

Thanks to the Telegram Channel Sound of Freedom – Redpilling (https://t.me/Sound0fFreedom), I’m sharing 4 of what is billed as 15 Parts of the Documentary “The Final Redpill”. I’m posting the parts I acquired from the Sound of Freedom – Redpilling on my Bitchute Channel. I probably won’t pick up the other parts. To view them, I believe your best option is to do a Duck Duck Go search. Here’s the Telegram Sound of Freedom – Redpilling intro-post to the videos posted so far from 10/24/23 (https://t.me/Sound0fFreedom/717):

 

I'm heavily occupied preparing to upload a documentary titled "Final Redpill." This documentary has been prepared in 15 episodes, and I strongly recommend that you watch it.

 

By adding your comments below each video, you're helping me to take stronger steps in this journey.”

 

I’ll be posting a profanity warning for each video because unfortunately it is pervasive, yet the profanity from the clips probably prove the Redpill point.

 

JRH 10/29/23

READER SUPPORTED!

PLEASE! I need more Patriots to step up. I need Readers willing to chip in $5 - $10 - $25 - $50 - $100. PLEASE YOUR generosity is NEEDED. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:

Please Support SlantRight 2.0

Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!

*******************************

Bitchute VIDEO: The Final Redpill Part 1 - Introduction

Posted by SlantRight2

First Published October 28th, 2023 19:50 UTC

 

EARLY PROFANITY ALERT (Begins with F-Bomb text and audio). This video was posted on Telegram Sound of Freedom – Redpilling (https://t.me/Sound0fFreedom) on 10/24/23 (https://t.me/Sound0fFreedom/718). There is really no description information. So, here’s my take: The 12:42-minute video is an amalgamation of spliced clips – from days gone by & more recent – in no particular chronological order beginning with President Ronald Reagan. The video is actually a quick spin of the video-makers view of multiple redpills. You agree with some and disagree with others. I agree with most. You get to choose what to swallow or not swallow.

 

+++++++++++++++++++

Bitchute VIDEO: The Final Redpill Part 2 - The BLM Movement and Systemic Racism

Posted by SlantRight2

First Published October 28th, 2023 19:59 UTC

 

YUP – PROFANITY ALERT AGAIN through video especially by the Race Baiters. Part 2 posted by Sound of Freedom – Redpilling on 10/25/23 (https://t.me/Sound0fFreedom/719) has clips of Race Baiters vs Actual Facts pertaining to the Black Lives Matter perception of racism in America.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bitchute VIDEO: The Final Redpill Part 3 - Subversion, the Bavarian Illuminati and Neoliberalism

Posted by SlantRight2

First Published October 28th, 2023 20:05 UTC

 

Part 3 – posted 10/25/23 (https://t.me/Sound0fFreedom/720) - begins with Soviet defector Yuri Bezmenov warnings of Communist Cultural Infiltration then includes interspersed more recent clips to prove Bezmenov’s point. The interspersed clips look at the Illuminati and Left-Wing thought (“Neoliberalism”). This clip is critical of Israel’s response to Islamic terrorism against Jews without showing THE WHY of the Israeli response. Which is the butchering of Jewish men, women & children end the Jewish State. This clip fails to show pseudo-Palestinians being used as human shields to protect Islamic terrorists and terrorist weaponry. You guessed it, I’m not on that hypocritical peace train to criticize Israel’s response. BUT the video is correct in demonstrating American Intel Agencies are perpetrating endless wars in planting assassinations and coups on foreign soils. These actions have transformed into an Isolationist America First but stay out of foreign entanglements. The best American Liberty is stay away from Globalist designs and agendas.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++

Bitchute VIDEO: The Final Redpill Part 4 - Operation Mockingbird

Posted by SlantRight2

First Published October 28th, 2023 20:17 UTC

 

Part 4 – posted on 10/26/23 (https://t.me/Sound0fFreedom/722) – is an amalgamation of clips demonstrating the CIA operation of the MSM propagandizing the American public. An operation that is contrary to the First Amendment and is specifically illegal for American Intel to operate on American soil. Operation Mockingbird shows how group dynamics is used to brainwash the American Public. The one suspicious input I noticed in Part 4 was the usage of Russian subtitles within the clips. SO AGAIN, do your own research and be careful which Redpills you swallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment