DONATE

Saturday, September 9, 2023

Some Personal Info – 911 Anniversary – RFK, Jr X Censored

 John R. Houk, Blog Editor

© September 9, 2023

 


On Friday, while I was sharing on various Social Media platforms, I could literally feel the tentacles of chest cold creeping into my longs and sinuses. As this occurrence was happening the first thought that came to me was how the common cold and the flu mysteriously disappeared for a couple of years. If someone was sick, the only illness spoken and attributed was COVID.

 

Indeed, even now, I am willing to bet if paranoia were allowed to creep into my thinking through lying-Big Parma science and government fearmongering and I went to get tested, the results would not show chest cold. Rather I am certain I would receive a lying diagnosis of COVID.

 

Hmm… SCREW THAT!

 

I embarked on a path of trusting God followed by a regimen of Theraflu which allowed immediately me to breath and cleared my sinuses. I just wish that Theraflu cleared the fog in head. Oh well.

 

Needless to say, I no longer trust most doctors on matters of sickness. For me doctors have been relegated primarily to matters of injury.

 

With that rambling update on me, I’m going to share two videos totally unrelated to my health.

 

The first video is from Greg Reese. The anniversary of 911 is coming in a couple days. Reese effectively in less than 5-minutes (there is more, but it was InfoWars ads) examines planned demolition as opposed to what Americans were told; viz., Muslim terrorist hijack airliners were ONLY responsible for the collapse of the Twin Towers. Reese’s simple title is “BUILDING 7”.

 

In full disclosure, I’ve resisted the planned demolition theory for years. Come to think of it, perhaps decades since the original Jet crashing took place September 11, 2001.

 

BUT NOW after realizing our government was willing to lie to Americans about COVID and about the safety of mRNA Jabs, I’ve come to realize our government is willing to sacrifice American lives for closet agendas that DO NOT favor the benefit of the American people.

 

THAT MEANS a planned demolition had a nefarious purpose which included Endless Wars, Spying on Americans who buck any government narrative (Patriot Act FISA Warrants), with the future of imposing unconstitutional mandates that God only knows what nefarious purpose exists in controlling people’s lives.

 

Just to be clear – and it is my opinion – American Intel probably tricked crazy Muslim terrorists to hijack American Jet airliners to crash into buildings. ERGO, even though a corrupt government orchestrated 911, Muslim hatred of all things non-Islamic was an easy sell to Muslim terrorists willing to suicide themselves to kill American infidel.

 

WHAT YOU SHOULD REALIZE our government orchestrated the death and destruction and gave the credit to Muslim terrorists who were more than willing to take the credit for the glory of the demon-god Allah.

 

According Abestos.com, “… 2,974 people lost their lives that day, 4,343 survivors and first responders have died in the years since”. And that post was last updated 12/21/22 meaning people are still dying.

 

That means government corruption has stretched two-decades and encompasses both Republicans and Dems (hence Uniparty). So the Bush Republicans established the parameters of government tyranny and the Dems weaponized those parameters to openly shred the U.S. Constitution.

 

Here's the Greg Reese take:

 

Bitchute VIDEO: BUILDING 7

Posted by Greg Reese

First Published September 8th, 2023 20:31 UTC

 

https://gregreese.substack.com/

 

https://banned.video/channel/greg-reese

 

https://reesereport.com/#donate

 

The next video I’m showing because X/Twitter censored it because Robert F. Kennedy, Jr told the truth about the Pfizer mRNA could cause 24% who take it could die.

 

I’m not voting for RFK, Jr because he is running as a Dem and despite his Medical Tyranny truth-telling, still supports much of the politics of the Left-Wing Dem Party.

 

Bitchute VIDEO: WATCH THE RFK JR. VIDEO THAT X CENSORED

Posted by BNN

First Published September 9th, 2023 06:27 UTC

 

Hiding death and damage through statistics is one of the favored tactics of Pharmaceutical companies to hide the human cost to their drugs. RFK Jr. exposed the secret data that shows your 24% more likely to die if you got the vaccine. This clip was banned on Twitter.

 

MORE DESCRIPTION

 

JRH 9/9/23

READER SUPPORTED!

Thank you to those who have stepped up! I need Readers willing to chip in $5 - $10 - $25 - $50 - $100. PLEASE YOUR generosity is appreciated. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:

Please Support SlantRight 2.0

YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT via buying women’s menstrual health, healthy collagen, vitamin supplements/products, coffee from my wife’s Online store: My Store (please use referral discount code 3917004): https://modere.co/3f9x6xy

Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!


No comments:

Post a Comment