DONATE

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Ivermectin Kills COVID Animation

 


John R. Houk, Blog Editor

© May 10, 2022

 

Dr. Bryam W. Bridle shared this amusing 30-second animation of Ivermectin giving COVID the old down-for-the-count terminal KO. The Substack Post is entitled, “Ivermectin Animation”. I decided to rankle the Big Tech censors by embellishing the title on my Bitchute channel (seen below) and my UGETube Channel. The video description is essentially a cross post of Dr. Bridle’s Substack.

 

Bitchute VIDEO: Ivermectin Kills COVID Animation

Posted by SlantRight2

First Published May 10th, 2023 17:50 UTC

 

This video was share by Dr. Bryam W. Bridle on his Substack COVID Chronicles. Post link: https://viralimmunologist.substack.com/p/ivermectin-animation

 

The story on how Dr. Bridle found the video from his Substack post:

 

A reader sent me a great animation that they made. It punctuates the reality that ivermectin is effective against SARS-CoV-2. I have kept up with the literature on ivermectin and can tell you that the studies that disparaged its use were based on incredibly flawed designs. So poor were the study designs that the authors of the papers were either incompetent or there were more nefarious reasons. If I conducted my pre-clinical research studies the way that the ivermectin-bashing experiments have been run, I would never be able to get my work published. I have been shocked over the past three years to see how often human clinical trials disgrace the scientific method.

 

The link to the animation can be found here [Shortened url link of original Google Drive source]: https://tinyurl.com/2p8fnm92

 

Thank you to the kind and talented lady who made and submitted it.

 

JRH 5/10/23

READER SUPPORTED!

Thank you to those who have stepped up! I need Readers willing to chip in $5 - $10 - $25 - $50 - $100. PLEASE YOUR generosity is appreciated. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:

Please Support SlantRight 2.0


YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT via buying women’s menstrual health, healthy collagen, vitamin supplements/products, coffee from my Online stores: My Store (please use referral discount code 3917004): https://modere.co/3f9x6xy

Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!


No comments:

Post a Comment