DONATE

Monday, January 16, 2023

Do YOU Want an mRNA Collective?

 

John R. Houk, Blog Editor

© January 16, 20232

 

I’m keeping my post simple today.

 

I Telegram (my channel: SlantRight 2.0 – If you Telegram please join). I found this short video on Telegram (sorry I don’t remember where) of Amy Webb explaining the WEF agenda to utilize mRNA technology to manipulate the human genome. YUP, that is the same mRNA used in the Jab that lying Globalists claim will not alter human DNA. Webb is giddy about the potential to make a better human. I’m concerned about the potential for a WEF manufactured compliant humans.

 

Our U.S. Government is dominated by these kind of cultural manipulators. Protect your individuality and NOTHING as in ZERO to do with any mRNA technology! Despite the glowing packaging of a better life, it’s closer to a life of being manipulated into what to think, believe, accept and act. ALL according to controlling Elitist agendas for their hoped for collective slaves.

 

Bitchute VIDEO: mRNA GENE THERAPY – WEF

[Posted by SlantRight2

Posted on January 16th, 2023 16:59 UTC]

 

AND NOW for some gratuitous (probably considered abnoxious by some) pay-the-bills info:

 

JRH 1/16/23

Thank you to those who have stepped up!

READER SUPPORTED! I need Readers willing to chip in $5 - $10 - $25 - $50 - $100. PLEASE I need your generosity. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:

Please Support SlantRight 2.0

YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT via buying healthy supplements/products from Online stores (mine & my Honey):

My Store (please use referral code 2388058): https://modere.co/3SrOHzI

My Better Half’s Store (please use referral code 3917004): https://dianahouk.shiftingretail.com/  

 

A Promo Video about thermogenic product BURN:

Bitchute VIDEO: BURN BENEFITS - BESTME DAY 11 TIP

[Posted by SlantRight2

Posted on January 16th, 2023 22:01 UTC

 

Buy Burn from store: https://www.modere.com/productdetail/burn (REFERRAL CODE: 2388058)]

 

Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!


No comments:

Post a Comment