DONATE

Monday, February 1, 2021

The Rise and Fall of Freedom in America

 I ran into a little over 20-minute video on Social Media a while ago. I ended up pausing several times due to personal interruptions which I share because sadly I can’t remember the platform or Social Media friend who shared it with me (I think it was at USA.Life).

 

The video is entitled, “The Rise and Fall of Freedom in America”. It is a series of clips of actor portrayals of historical speeches, clips from old Hollywood movies when Patriotism reigned before Dem-Marxist infection, and a few modern clips decrying America’s current loss of Liberty. There is no specific political finger-pointing so I am guessing the video will escape Youtube censorship.

 

JRH 2/1/21

I need your generosity in 2021 via - credit cards, check cards 

& debit cards are accepted by my PayPal account: 

Please Support SlantRight 2.0

Or if donating you can support by getting in the Coffee from home business making yourself extra cash – OR just buy some FEEL GOOD coffee, that includes immune boosting products. Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!

*****************************

VIDEO: The Rise and Fall of Freedom in America


 
Posted by LibertyPen

191K subscribers - Jan 25, 2021

 

An epic tale of liberty in America, from the founding ideals to present. Milton Friedman, Ayn Rand, Paul Harvey, Andrew Napolitano, Walter E Williams, Tom Woods, Ronald Reagan, Barry Goldwater, Penn Jillette, Mark Steyn, Mario Savio, Charlton Heston, Mike Huckabee.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment