DONATE

Monday, February 8, 2021

My 2¢ Intro to Smith’s, ‘A Betrayal Most Foul’

 Intro by John R. Houk, Blog Editor

Original post by Justin O. Smith

 

 

Marjorie Taylor Greene – CENSORED (Photo sent by Justin Smith)

 

In full disclosure, I wanted to believe the Q-dude and those that sounded like Q because it sowed hope in the face of a very corrupt U.S. government. As November 3 displayed election crimes with impunity and all the “trust the plan” came and went with unceasing incredulous postponements, I finally became fed up with hoping there might be a plan Patriots can be delivered from Dem-Marxists by unseen pro-American powers.

 

Folks – this Q-thing and its mystical supporters AIN’T GONNA HAPPEN. Only YOU – An American Patriot – can take action to return America to our Founders dream. And face it, YOU do not have the instruments of power that Q-false hope tries to instill. YOU  only have your own actions. In your past, you could vote the bums out. Dem-Marxist have corrupted America’s election system. What is left for the 75,000,000 who stood in line to vote for only to have their votes count for nothing by various methods of Dem-Marxist election crimes?

 

I am here to tell you 75,000,000 disobedient to lawless Dem-Marxist edicts WILL HAVE AN EFFECT eventually. Become brave and find people like Donald Trump and Marjorie Taylor Greene on your local level to organize Patriot inspired Civil Disobedience. Or succumb as human SHEEP to obey un-American cultural Communist transformation where your Liberty is defined globally-minded Marxist state oligarchs not from your community.

 

That’s my before Justin Smith recites how Rep. M.T. Greene was censored by Dem-Marxists and Establishment Republicans. Greene has experienced on a national level what will be coming your way locally if the Dem-Marxist agenda is not confronted by your willful civil disobedience to the lawless made lawful. Many of you folks living under the screws Blue-State Dem-Marxists have a good sense of what is coming if the instruments of power are not checked by, WE THE PEOPLE.   

 

JRH 2/8/21

I need your generosity in 2021 via - credit cards, check cards 

& debit cards are accepted by my PayPal account: 

Please Support SlantRight 2.0

Or if donating you can support by getting in the Coffee from home business making yourself extra cash – OR just buy some FEEL GOOD coffee, that includes immune boosting products. Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!

******************************

A Betrayal Most Foul

MTG: Resolved In Freedom And Liberty

 

By Justin O. Smith

Sent originally 2/5/2021 10:10 PM

JOS updated version 2/6/2021 1:39 PM

 

"I think it's important for all of us to remember, none of us are perfect."  ~ Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene

 

Not one to normally defend others. especially politicians, when their own words come back to haunt them, it seems someone needs to stand in defense of Marjorie Taylor Greene (MTG). She has held up in a commendable manner, strong, true and righteous in her own recent statements, under a blistering attack from the Democratic Party Communists, who have done considerably worse things in their past, than what they've accused her of doing; however, even worse, eleven Republican Congressmen actually joined the Democrats on February 4, 2021 to remove MTG from her committee positions, in a betrayal most foul.

 

[The 11 RINOs joining Dem-Marxists to remove Rep. MTG from her House Committee assignments according to DennisMichaelLynch.com:

 

The vote passed 230-199, with all Democrats supporting it, along with 11 Republicans.

 

The 11 Republicans who crossed the aisle and voted to boot Greene from her committee seats are as follows: (The first three on the list also voted to impeach President Trump.)

 

·       Adam Kinzinger (Ill.)

 

·       Fred Upton (Mich.)

 

·       John Katko (N.Y.)

 

·       Mario Diaz-Balart (Fla.)

 

·       Carlos Gimenez (Fla.)

 

·       Maria Elvira Salazar (Fla.)

 

·       Chris Jacobs (N.Y.)

 

·       Nicole Malliotakis (N.Y.)

 

·       Chris Smith (N.J.)

 

·       Young Kim (Calif.)

 

·       Brian Fitzpatrick (Pa.)]

 

On February 4, 2021, after being accused of making "hateful and violent statements" in the past, well before she was a Congresswoman, Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) took to the House Floor to answer the charges and acquit herself as best as she could, delivering a remarkable statement, as she admitted her wrongs on one of the largest forums one possibly can find, in front of C-SPAN, Fox News and all the major news networks, asking forgiveness in the process. 

 

In part, Greene stated:

 

"These were words of the past, and these things do not represent me. They do not represent my district, and they do not represent my values." 

 

One must wonder which statements exactly was Greene referencing, since some of those statements found to be objectionable to Democrats absolutely were accurate and every one of them, in totality fell under her Freedom of Speech rights. She made note that she had temporarily believed things she later discovered were untrue, and at least she was a big enough lady, exhibiting true moral character and bearing, to admit it, unlike her counterparts in the Democratic Party, such as Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and many others across the way in the Senate too.

 

On Thursday, February 4, 2021, Congress voted 230 to 199, largely across party lines, to remove MTG from her committees, with eleven turncoat Republicans-In-Name-Only, Democrat-Lites, piling on too and joining the Democrat ploy. This was her "punishment" for a few incendiary statements and alleged "false" statements, some of which are absolutely TRUE, such as statements made that truthfully detailed the methods used to steal the 2020 Election. 

 

Three of the House Republicans voting against MTG -- John Katko (NY), Adam Kinzinger (IL) and Fred Upton (MI) -- also voted to impeach then-President Donald Trump in January. The rest of the Betrayal Caucus included: Mario Diaz-Balart (FL), Brian Fitzpatrick (PA), Carlos Gimenez (FL), Chris Jacobs (NY), Young Kim (CA), Nicole Malliotakis (NY), Maria Salazar (FL) and Chris Smith (NJ). [Blog Editor: You caught me making a similar above before reading to this point. I’m leaving as context. 😊]

 

Greene makes every effort to engage in critical thinking and analyze situations accurately. Asking questions that make people think is part of what she does, asking at one point in an early video, if it wasn't possible that there was something more at work in the Las Vegas shooting, that took fifty-eight lives, such as a plan to make people victims, make them fear and motivate them to act to pass anti-firearm legislation. Every point, in my estimation, was a valid question, since we already know just how devious and duplicitous the Democratic leadership can be, from experiences with the Fast and Furious scheme, Obama's abuse of FISA and surveillance on Americans and the Russia Hoax, that proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Democrats had politicized and weaponized the IRS, CIA, FBI, and DOJ to act against their conservative Republican opponents. 

 

Please remember that anyone who question Hillary's emails or any of the aforementioned Democratic schemes was called a "conspiracy theorist". As time moved along, evidence was finally forthcoming that showed all of the so-called "conspiracy theories" were fact.

 

And yet they want to burn her at the stake for saying: "I don't believe (Paddock) pulled this off by himself, and I know most of you don't either." 

 

Well guess what? She is 100 percent correct in that statement. I know that a large percentage of America, along with myself, don't believe Paddock acted alone, simply from a perspective that looked at all the weaponry and ammunition that was toted through a major hotel’s halls.

 

Of course, there are things she stated that I disagree with, and I've never been a supporter of the QAnon phenomenon, that was easily rebutted and debunked on multiple fronts with just a bit of concentrated research. However, at the time she was posting this stuff to her social media, she probably was doing like most people, simply batting info and items about in a casual fashion after work, which she did work. She was working a full-time job at her family's construction business and raising her three children, so this was simple unwind time.

 

Today, February 5, 2021, the Associated Press was having a conniption fit, because MTG didn't implicitly and specifically apologize for online remarks that simply mulled over the possibility of Speaker Nancy Pelosi being assassinated or being executed for treason. Well by damn. I guess I'll forever be excluded from possibly serving in Congress, if that's the case, because I for damned certain agree that Pelosi is guilty of treason on numerous occasions, along with scores of other Democratic Party Red, Radical Communist Rat Bastards, such as Chuck Schumer and Kamala Harris, and each and every one of them are deserving of the electric chair, lethal injection or the firing squad and hangman's gallows. 

 

First reported by CNN, MTG once stated:

 

"(Pelosi is) a traitor to our country; she's guilty of treason. And it's ... uh ... it's a crime punishable by death is what treason is. Nancy Pelosi is guilty of treason."

 

Let me say at this juncture, that if an errant 7.62 x 54mm were to make its way through any of the current Democratic Party Leadership's heads for any reason -- call it an act of God -- I would not shed the first tear, and I would fall on my knees in thanks to God that he removed one more speck of evil from the face of the planet, one more vile freedom-hating, America-hating, God-hating quisling gone in a blink of an eye. (Please make note ... This may well be the opening for my speech when I run for Congress in 2022).

 

Everything the radicals of the Democratic Party have done in recent history, from at least 2000 to the present, has been done with the intention and the sole purpose of undermining and destroying the Founding and the Republic, so as far as any American patriot should be concerned, these are people who have earned the hatred directed at them, for trying to eradicate every good and decent principle that America was founded upon.

 

Of anything and everything Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene has apologized for, nothing she stated arises to the repugnant level of Representative Ilhan Omar's justification of Mogadishu warlords murdering U.S. soldiers on a peacekeeping mission and dragging their bodies through the streets of Mogadishu, or Omar's continued flagrant and blatant anti-Semitism that is enjoined by her crony, Rep Rashida Tlaib. And of course, two wrongs don't make a right, but it is surely indicative of the height of hypocrisy that runs rampant in the ranks of these Democratic Party communists, since Omar was not removed from any committees.

 

One sees just how badly the media has portrayed MTG when one listens to her passionate speech delivered to Congress on February 4, 2021. The Leftstream Media, as usual, mischaracterized Rep Greene, and never bothered asking her side of the story, or finding the truth, that she had walked away from the QAnon conspiracies, by 2018. In one of the most riveting moments of the debate on February 4th,  MTG wore a dark mask emblazoned with the words "FREE SPEECH, as she told her story (in part):

 

"You only know me by how Media Matters, CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the mainstream media is portraying me. What you don't know about me is that I'm a very proud wife of almost 25 years ... a mother of three children, and I consider being a mother the greatest blessing of my life and the greatest thing I'll ever achieve. I'm proudly the first person graduating college in my family, making my parents happy and proud. I'm a very successful business owner. We have grown our company from one state to eleven states. 

 

I'm a very hard worker. I've always paid my taxes. I've never been arrested. I've never done drugs. But I've gotten a few speeding tickets in my day. What you need to know about me is I'm a very regular American, just like the people I represent in my district and most people across the country.

 

I never, ever considered to run for Congress or even get involved in politics. As a matter of fact, I wasn't a political person until I found a candidate that I really liked; and his name is Donald J. Trump when he ran for president. To me, he was someone I could relate to, someone I enjoyed his plain talk. Not the offensive things but just the way he talked normally. And I thought finally, maybe this is someone that will do something about the things that deeply bother me, like the fact that we're so deeply in debt ... our country has murdered over 62 million people in the womb; the fact that our borders are open and some of my friends have had their children murdered by illegal aliens, or perhaps that maybe we can stop sending our sons and daughters to fight in foreign wars, and be used as the world's police, basically. Or maybe that our government would stand up for American businesses and American jobs and make the American people and the American taxpayers their focus. These are the things that I care about deeply.

 

So, when we elected President Trump and I started seeing things in the news that didn't make sense to me, like Russian Collusion, which are conspiracy theories [and] also have been proven so, these things bothered me deeply, and I realized just watching CNN or Fox News, I may not find the truth. 

 

And so what I did is I started looking things up on the internet, asking questions like most people do everyday. (Using) Google. And ... at the end of 2017 (I stumbled across) QAnon. These posts were mainly about this Russian collusion information. A lot of it was some of what I would see on the news at night and I got very interested in it, so I posted about it on Facebook. I read about it. I talked about it [and] I asked questions about it. ...

 

But you see, here's the problem. Throughout 2018, because I was upset and didn't trust the government really, because the people here (D.C.) weren't doing the things that I thought they should be doing for us, the things I just told you I cared about ... A lot of Americans don't trust our government, and that's sad. The problem ... though, is I was allowed to believe things that weren't true and I would ask questions about them and talk about them. And that is absolutely what I regret. ... 

 

I've lived a very good life that I'm proud of. My family is proud of. My husband is proud of. My children are proud of. And my -- that's what my district elected me for. So ... Later in 2018, when I started finding misinformation, lies, things that were not true, in these QAnon posts, I stopped believing it.

 

And I want to tell you, any source -- and I say this to everyone -- any source of information that is a mix of truth and a mix of lies is dangerous, no matter what it is saying, what party it is helping, anything or any country it's about. It's dangerous. And (this) happened on the left and the right, and it is a true problem in our country.

 

So, I walked away from those things and I decided, I'm going to do what I've done all my life. I'm going to work hard and try to solve the problems that I'm upset about."

 

As Mrs. Greene spoke to a herd of media on Friday morning, February 5, 2021, she observed that news organizations "can take teeny, tiny pieces of words that I've said ... you have said, any of us, and can portray us as someone we're not. In continuing, MTG also noted that America is in deep trouble if the House can get away with punishing her, while it simultaneously tolerates "members that condone riots that have hurt American people", as she referenced the Democratic Party's sponsored "Summer of Love" that was nothing but a continuous stretch of looting, burning, maiming and killing carried out by the foot-soldiers of the Democratic Party, the Fascists and Communists of Antifa and Black Lives Matter.

 

But showing her resolve to carry on in the cause to defend freedom and liberty, MTG almost euphorically exclaimed: "I woke up early this morning literally laughing about what a bunch of morons the Democrats are for giving someone like me free time." She spoke to the fact that she could now more easily spread her message on how best to keep America free and the people living in liberty, as she planned to spend more time at home with her constituents and also speaking to a variety of Americans across the nation.

 

However, it should truly anger all America that the Leftists in Congress can so easily censor an entire U.S. Congressional District, through such an egregious act against their representative. She may be able to gain an audience in public to build support for Conservatism, but for the time being, MTG's Conservative values aren't being heard in the Education and Labor Committee or the Budget Committee where they could do the most good, and that means her districts values aren't being represented as well as they could have been. 

 

Despite her minor shortcomings, it's hard to miss the ringing sound of truth in her voice or the love for America and the American people that reverberates like a Church bell throughout her words, along with her fine innate intellect, and one should see her as a future rising star in the Republican Party, who is doing her dead level best to restore America and return Her to Her founding principles. Her next moves may just be a wonder to behold, because, regardless of the loss of committees, she has faced the Marxist, Maoist Beasts and walked away the better for it, showing her true worth and mettle.  

 

By Justin O. Smith

______________________________

Edited by John R. Houk

Text embraced by brackets and embedded links are by the Editor. Bold text indicates agreement with Justin Smith.

 

© Justin O. Smith

 

No comments:

Post a Comment