DONATE

Friday, March 27, 2020

A 35 Minute Interview (Bill Warner) on Political Islam


Here is an interesting interview of Bill Warner from Political Islam. It’s a 35 minute interview. One thing I found interesting is one can understand actual Islam by understanding the Muhammad written about in the Quran, Sira and Hadith.

JRH 3/27/20 (H/T Political Islam)
***************************

Posted by Political Islam
64.8K subscribers - Mar 27, 2020

Topics include: Islamic Golden Age; the future of Islam; reforming Islam; the slave trade; Islamic dualism, poverty and Islam; why Macron will not be able to create a European Islam; the difference between opinion and facts; what I like about Islam and the difference between our civilization and Islamic civilization.

+++++++++++++++++++++
Blog Editor PERSONAL APPEAL:

The Coronavirus Panic seems to have affected giving on this blog. I am on a disability but my wife has done quite well on a sales job and a Network Marketing healthy coffee (healthy as in I’ve lost 82 lbs. in a year) business that also provides vitamin-mineral-anti-oxidant supplements that might be beneficial for your family. I’d love to share the coffee business corporate name, but if you know anything about Network Marketing companies, they get a bit cranky about that practice in their policies and procedures. Suffice it to say my wife’s Network Marketing business provides FREE websites for online marketing. In my wife’s case she has bought several Domain Names linked to her website. My darling wife has told me the company has waved the sign-up fee for buyers during the pandemic crisis. You can access Diana Houk’s coffee network via this domain name: http://www.skinnyoptimumcoffee.com/.

Addressing my revenue issue. Among the many medical I’m overcoming I am only sharing one medical bill issue. I use a CPAP machine/mask in my sleeping hours. I need 10 people to donate $5.00 to my PayPal account to help pay a CPAP supply bill. It is my opinion this Pandemic is temporary and when over, our family revenue issue will self-correct. Until then please consider a onetime donation using the PayPal button on this Blog or this SlantRight 2.0 PayPal embedded link.


No comments:

Post a Comment