DONATE

Thursday, August 11, 2016

WAKE-UP to the Danger of Islam

Voting for Trump is a good first step to waking up!

John R. Houk
© August 11, 2016



I found a couple of videos while doing my G+ Community surfing thing. One is addressed to Americans from a former Muslim who has definitely found the fire of Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior. The second video is addressed to the Finnish people in particular and to Europeans in general. The guy giving a speech in Finland is speaking English with Finnish subtitles.

BOTH videos are about the dangers Islam presents to America and the West in a John10:10 kind of fashion:

The thief [i.e. the devil] does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I [i.e. Jesus Christ the Son of God] have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. (NKJV)

JRH 8/11/16
****************


Published on Jun 27, 2016

Message from Her

NO MORE BEING A PEOPLE PLEASER! RATHER GOD PLEASER!

I made my choice. What about you?

I came to a point that I had to make a decision. Whether I have to please Christ or people. Whether I had to open my mouth to expose evil or stay quiet and watch the devil at work. There is a price tag to please God. There is also a price tag to stand up and speak up. The hate messages I receive daily are the evidence of I am not a people pleaser. When I was a Muslim, I was addicted to approval of others. I had a serious problem with rejection. Who doesn't? I used to be a people pleaser. I was a slave of a false religion and under oppression. That all got me to a position of a door mat Until I said, " No more". Enough is enough. I prefer to speak the truth and please God than serve the enemy by being quiet. And it is so much easier to please God than people. It feels good to be in His will even though you are persecuted and insulted by many. There is freedom in Christ. Use your freedom to serve God rather than man. Wake up! Stand up! Speak up! The time has come!

The Messiah is coming

Prepare the way for Holiness

(Hebrews 12:14) • R • E • P • E • N • T •
++++++++++



Posted by Liam Liam
Published on Aug 8, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment