DONATE

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Ann Barnhardt Podcast #4

Ann Barnhardt - pink machine gun
I am subscribed to Ann Barnhardt’s Youtube channel. Every so I actually check the notifications. I am glad that I did. This Youtube video is actually a copy of a Barnhardt podcast. You get to see a picture of her in the backdrop of a Charlie Brown Christmas still. The podcast is a bit lengthy at 1 hour and 4 minutes. Here are the topics that I roughly gleaned from the Youtube post:

1)     MF Global

2)     Putin's calculated faux-Christian schtick


4)     Pope Francis named "Man of the Year" by sodomite agitprop magazine "The Advocate".

5)     Reading of the PULCHRA VERA essay

The Barnhardt about page for this podcast breaks down the time stamp of these discussions. I am posting this breakdown prior to the cross post of the Youtube video.

JRH 12/21/13
*************************
Ann Barnhardt Podcast #4 December 19, ARSH 2013

Posted by AnnBarnhardt
Posted on Dec 19, 2013

Topics and timestamps:

0:00-13:57 Explaining how the MFGlobal victims had to sell their claims to recovery sharks at a heavy discount long ago. The time value of money (aka interest) is discussed as a corollary.

13:58-22:33 The importance of not falling for Putin's calculated faux-Christian schtick. The guy is a murderous tyrant who is also clearly insane, as evidenced by his multilation of his face via plastic surgery. Just because he can cross himself and is making a calculated political stand against the sodomites does NOT make him a "good guy".

22:34-33:20 The news of the Saudi government being directly involved in 9/11, the need to declare war on the caliphate, the precedent of the deportation of the members of the German American Bund (Nazis) during WWII, and a tangent on petroleum and fusion.

33:21-52:14 Pope Francis named "Man of the Year" by sodomite agitprop magazine "The Advocate". Our Lord's words to Doctor of the Church St. Catherine of Siena regarding the sins of sodom are discussed.

52:15-1:04:07 Reading of the PULCHRA VERA essay - On Beauty and Truth, specifically when the truth is ugly.

Pulchra Very Essay link: http://www.barnhardt.biz/2013/02/

____________________________

About Ann Barnhardt

It is a bizarre tale.

I was born outside of Kansas City in ARSH 1976.  I dropped out of public high school after being skipped two grades because I feared for my safety and the “education” was a complete joke.  I graduated from Kansas State University in ARSH 1997 with a degree in Animal Husbandry (beef cattle production) with an emphasis in Agricultural Economics.  Again, the education wasn’t much to write home about, especially the economics which was 105% Keynesian agitprop, but it served its purpose.

After graduating I immediately moved to Denver and became a commodity broker, specializing in cattle and grain hedging – PURE hedging, as in forward contracting actual cattle and actual grain for farmers and ranchers.  I was NEVER a “money manager” or a so-called “hedge fund”.  I was a pure, old-school commercial agricultural hedge broker.  In ARSH 2004 one of my clients, a salty and brilliant old-timer, trained me in the art of cash cattle marketing and cash market arbitrage, and I began teaching cattlemen this lost skillset.  This was my most important professional achievement.  I am a good teacher, and I loved teaching, and I especially loved being able to teach such good people as there are in the North American cattle industry.

In ARSH 2006 I opened my own Independent Introducing Brokerage, which consisted of just me – a one-man shop.  It became very successful very quickly.  I considered hiring other brokers and expanding, but never did.  Thank God.

After years of reading and research, trying earnestly to disprove or discredit it, and despite the fact that the Kennedy family is Roman Catholic, I was received into the One Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church on April 7, ARSH 2007.  As this was before Summorum Pontificum, I was unaware of the Latin Mass parish in Denver, and thus entered the Church in a Novus Ordo parish, through the “RCIA” program.  Novus Ordo Masses, while illicit, are indeed (mostly) valid, and Our Lord is physically present therein.  I know this for a metaphysical certitude.  I am NOT a sedevacantist.  It is precisely because the Novus Ordo Masses are valid that the sacrilege built into the Rite by Bugnini and the other infiltrators matters, and why the Novus Ordo Rite MUST be exterminated as quickly as possible.  There will be no civilizational recovery so long as the Novus Ordo remains.

On April 3, ARSH 2011, after seeing Sen. Lindsey Graham advocate for Sharia Law and the punishing of American citizens who “disrespected” the islamic political system and its manifesto, the koran, I rebutted Graham’s remarks and then burned a koran – bookmarked with raw bacon – and concluded by announcing my address and inviting all musloid and/or FEDGOV comers to come and get a piece of me.

My actions were … appreciated.  The two videos went viral instantly and have been mirrored countless times.  A translation and subtitling project was begun, and the videos were translated into at least ten languages.  The Arabic version was done by Egyptian Copts, some of whom may already be martyrs, and is the most-viewed version with over 650,000 views, most of which were in Egypt.  My Arabic-subtitled koran burning video stood instantly as proof of the lie of the 9/11/12 Benghazi attack motivation, as my video had hundreds of thousands more views in North Africa than READ THE REST
Ann Barnhardt burning Quran

No comments:

Post a Comment