DONATE

Sunday, January 28, 2024

In the Realm of Slavery, THERE ARE:

Liberators, Masters, Clueless &Thrilled

 

John R. Houk, Blog Editor

January 28, 2024

 

Under the current tyranny, here’s something to dwell on:

 

Slave Liberators, Slave Masters, Clueless Slaves & Thrilled Slaves


 

I discovered this photo on Telegram Agents of Innocence (https://t.me/AgentsOfInnocence) and placed it in my Telegram saved file.

 

For full credit, here’s the Agents of Innocence post (https://t.me/AgentsOfInnocence/561) 1/24/24 description associated with the photo:

 

“There are 4 types of people in this world:

 

1). The people who try to free the slaves.

 

2). The slave masters

 

3). The people who have no idea they’re slaves.

 

4). The people who love being slaves..

 

Which one are you???

 

If you’re a slave master or you’re working for the slave master or you love being a slave then it’s clear this group isn’t for you, maybe you should consider leaving…”

 

JRH 1/28/24

READER SUPPORTED!

PLEASE! I need more Patriots to step up. I need Readers to chip in $5 - $10 - $25 - $50 - $100. PLEASE YOUR generosity is NEEDED. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:

Please Support SlantRight 2.0

Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!

No comments:

Post a Comment