DONATE

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Intro to Elsa’s ‘SUMMING UP…’

John R. Houk, Blog Editor

© September 15, 2022

 

On September 5 Elsa Schieder Posted (I cross posted on 9/6), “Are we, the awake, suckers? Unwitting suckers.” The line of enquiry was mRNA shots, Dangers of Islam, climate hysteria, Marxist infiltration, Blackrock, Vanguard, the Illuminati,  the Freemasons, the banking cartel and so on. I that post Elsa was more on the wonderment stage than the offering of details. So, I linked to some details in the intro.

 

Between 9/5 and 9/12 Elsa dealt with some of the details on her Substack which I will not go to here but you should take a look at, the Substack page is entitled, “Elsa - Thought Creativity Passion Life”.

 

Elsa’s 9/12 post is along same lines under the title, “SUMMING UP. Mr Global, the Banking Cartel, Khazarian Mafia, Erez Rav, the Illuminati, the Freemasons. WHO IS IT?

 

Her focus is on “fake Jews” as in converts to Judaism for other reasons other than devout devotion.

Result of Korah’s Rebellion Against Moses

 

In the past I have taken issue with lumping ALL Jews for the indiscretions of Covenant abandoning Left Wing Jews. ACTUALLY I still believe moving toward Jew-Hating Antisemitism for Orthodox or Conservative Covenant-Keeping Jews is an affront to the Covenant-Maker/Creator God Almighty. God have mercy on Jew-Haters for those who spew hate on those who keep God’s Covenant even if it is only the Old Testament (The Torah Law) Covenant. And may God open the eyes of the Covenant-denying Jews who have embraced Left Wing ideology over the Covenant with their Creator who made Promises to the descendent line of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

 

From the time Moses gave the Twelve Tribes of the Hebrews (nation Israel) the Law, there have been incidents of Jewish rebellion against the Covenant made between God and the Jewish people. Two Moses examples are the Golden Calf Incident and the Korah-led Rebellion. Those two incidents (read the embed links) did not have favorable outcomes for the rebels. The eras of the Judges and the Kings were full of times of Covenant rejection, followed by Divine punishment and followed by devout repentance. Eventually leading to Jewish Diasporas whence the Jews were expelled from their Promised Land. The last of which lasted nearly 1500 years when Israel became an independent nation again in 1948. AND YET even in this present age Israel is divided between Covenant-keeping Jews and Covenant-abandoning Jews (the Jewish Left Wing). As a Christian, it is my belief the return of King Jesus and the recognition of Messiahship will be the only end of this cycle for the Jewish people.

 

My sense is you will find the embedded source links on Elsa’s “fake Jews” will be interesting. (In full disclosure, Elsa seems to base much of her other info from pro-Q supporting sources. On a personal level I wanted to be a believer in in “Q”. BUT as Q-prediction after Q-prediction simply NEVER came to fruition relating to President Trump, I HAVE CHOSEN NOT TO TRUST ANYTHING that is a Q-prediction, a Q-drop, a Q-crumb or a Q-whatever. I trust in Jesus and that is all.)

 

JRH 9/15/22

Thank you to those who have stepped up!

READER SUPPORTED! I need Readers willing to chip in $5 - $10 - $25 - $50 - $100. PLEASE I need your generosity. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:

Please Support SlantRight 2.0

Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!

**************************

SUMMING UP. Mr Global, the Banking Cartel, Khazarian Mafia, Erez Rav, the Illuminati, the Freemasons. WHO IS IT?

 

By Elsa

September 12, 2022

Elsa - Thought Creativity Passion Life

 

Who is it? In my opinion, who is running the show? The shots and mandates, the theft of trillions, the geoengineering (sky spraying) that could lead to the death of most if not all life on the planet?

 

Is it Mr Global, the Banking Cartel, the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Bilderberg group, the Khazarian Mafia, the Erez Rav, the Sabbatean-Frankist cult? Some combination?

 

If you’re like I was a couple of weeks ago, you have no idea who some of these groups are.

 

This is, I believe, my final summation - my exiting this particular swamp.


I’ve become familiar, mainly over the past couple of years, with the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Bilderberg group, Mr Global, the Banking Cartel, the Vatican. I’ve learned of secret and not-so-secret signals.

 

A few weeks ago, I learned about a very nasty group of fake Jews who supposedly exist: the Khazarian Mafia. Thanks to a learned Jewish friend, I also came to learn about another group of nasty fake Jews, the Erez Rav - non-Jews who fake-converted for love, lust or money.

 

According to a video I was sent, there are Biblical references to the Erez Rav. But what about at present? For example, I’ve heard it claimed that the current Israeli government - which pushed the dangerous injections on Israelis - is made up of Erez Rav - fake Jews, non-Jews.


And then there is the The Sabbatean-Frankist Cult - Jewish heretics:

 

"Either convert to Islam or die.". This was the choice the Turkish Sultan put to Sabbatai Zevi, self-proclaimed Jewish "Messiah" in 1666. By only pretending to convert, Zevi resorted to a common practice. But Zevi was not an ordinary Jew. He led a popular heresy, based on a satanic strain of Cabalism.

 

And from that, once again one comes to the claim that the evil-doers who rule the world are in some way Jewish or fake-Jewish or in this case heretical - KM, Erez Rav, Sabbatean-Frankist. The Sabbatean-Frankist cult is designated, in the article, “the Satanic Cult That Rules the World.”


looked around carefully. Were claims about the Khazarian Mafia all stemming from Jew-hatred? Many of them were. But all? And what about the Erez Rav? Did this come from Jews wanting to see bad behavior by Jews as coming from non-Jews, fake Jews? I don’t know nearly enough.

 

So who or what, as best as I can make out, is behind the bad stuff that’s happening?

 

My first thought was to go with Catherine Austin Fitts. She calls whoever it is Mr Global.

 

Then a recent photo of the American president came to mind. Biden with a huge red-lit background. With something that looks like a clock above him. I would like to say that his time has run out. So far, it hasn’t. The image, to me, conjures up images of the Satanic. In case you haven’t seen it, I’ll include the image.

 

A couple of days later I came across photos of Biden’s new monkeypox coordinator. In all of them, he wears a pentangle. I’ll put an image at the end.

 

So who, or what, do I believe is behind the bad stuff that’s happening? Someone or something or some group that is evil, and associated with Evil. Showing it as blatantly as possible. This is what makes sense to me, from everything I’m seeing.

 

That evil could be spiritual (such as Satanic), human or alien - or some mixture of the three. I am sure there is a spiritual and a human component. If the goal is to end life on the planet, it makes sense that there is alien involvement.

 

My final question: what has been my largest learning, over the past 2 years, in terms of who is behind things?

 

1. That all the roads lead to a very few controlling sources, if it is finances, media, pharma, oil. The names, Vanguard and Blackrock, keep coming up.

 

2. That there is a Banking Cartel.

 

3. That a lot of what I have heard, here and there, about the money moguls is right - that they would finance both sides of a war.

 

Around me I keep seeing ever more corruption and blatant injustices, so much breaking through to the surface.

 

I think back to a book that touched me in my teens, To Kill a Mockingbird. Such simple good and evil. Evil racism, with a black man sentenced for a crime he did not commit. All that is needed is for the racism to be ended.

 

I enter the world I see now. Dangerous injections and mandates, the theft of trillions, geoengineering. And dangerous forces behind the events.

 

 

Biden Dark 9/1/22 Speech

 

Satanic Practicing Biden Monkey Pox Czar Dr. Demetre Daskalakis

 

© 2022 Elsa Schieder


No comments:

Post a Comment