DONATE

Monday, November 18, 2019

FOX names Whistelblower panic ensues


Vlad Tepes on D.Tube on Fox News slip-up naming Eric Ciaramella as the Whistleblower. Will you hear the name elsewhere?



Posted by vladtepesblog
Published on Nov 11, 2019

This is fun. Watch the faces of the FOX panel when she names Eric whatever his name is, the Whistle blower

JRH 11/18/19
Your generosity is always appreciated: 
Support this Blog HERE. Or support by getting in 

Blog Editor: Rather than capitulate to Facebook censorship by abandoning the platform, I choose to post and share until the Leftist censors ban me. Recently, the Facebook censorship tactic I’ve experienced is a couple of Group shares then jailed under the false accusation of posting too fast. So I ask those that read this, to combat censorship by sharing blog and Facebook posts with your friends or Groups you belong to.

I got this message from Fascistbook (11/13/19):

“You're temporarily restricted from joining and posting to groups until November 20 at 7:05 PM.” So PLEASE SHARE. My Conservative voice is currently in a restricted Facebook jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment