DONATE

Monday, September 28, 2015

Breaking Eggs for a Good Omelet


John R. Houk
© September 28, 2015

Yurki posted this video on the comment section of my About Page to the NCCR blog. The video is about an animation discussion between an anti-Israel teddy bear and a pro-Israel teddy bear. The information learned demonstrates the antisemitic attitude the United Nations has toward Israel, yet other nations commit atrocities that make accusations look like a day in the park and the UN says absolutely nothing. Sadly my own nation of the USA is on the list summary list of nations that gets a pass for some wrong doing:

US bomb kills 30 at Afghan weddingDaily Mail 7/1/02



It’s not that I am unsympathetic toward innocent civilians that perish in this war paradigm prosecuted by Islamic terrorists; however part of that paradigm is either hiding among innocent civilians or those civilians are not so innocent because they are supportive of Islamic terrorist goals incorporating hate-Americans and hate-Jews strategies. Ergo winning a war in this paradigm means breaking eggs to make a successful omelet.

JRH 9/28/15 (Hat Tip: Yurki1000)
************************


Published by firstonethrough
Posted on Apr 8, 2011

Israel is the sole focus of the United Nations, to the misfortune of millions of people who are suffering.

Other videos in series:

I hate Israel - Racism
I hate Israel - Zionism
I hate Israel - East Jerusalem
I hate Israel - Murderers
I hate Israel - Wars
I hate Israel - Right of Return
I hate Israel - Gaza Blockade
I hate Israel - Security Wall
I hate Israel - I don't hate Jews
I hate Israel - Displaced People
I hate Israel - Persecuting Christians
I hate Israel - Assassinations
I hate Israel - I wish it would go away
Syria Hypocrisy - Asma Al-Assad on violent rampage
Turkey Hypocrisy- Erdogan threatens Israel
Jordan Hypocrisy - Queen Rania on Palestinians and UNRWA
Jews and US Foreign Policy
Remembering the 1972 Israeli Olympic Athletes (Evanescence)
The 2002 Massacres of Netanya and Jenin
The 2011 Massacre of the Fogels in Itamar
Drive, Saudi Arabia (The Cars)
The al-Assad Show Goes On (Queen)
Mad World, Arab-Israel Conflict (Tears for Fears)
IDF and Hamas trade shots (Pat Benatar)
Obama to Israel: Go Your Own Way (Fleetwood Mac)
Fragile Beauty in the Far East (Bon Jovi)
Freewill, Arab Spring (Rush)
God is a Zionist (Joan Osborne)


No comments:

Post a Comment