DONATE

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Okies invited to participate in my telephone town hall


To my fellow Okies,


Senator Lankford is holding a telephone townhall on Monday 9/16/19 7:00 pm CT. There was a Friday deadline to submit questions, sorry about not posting in time for that. But I believe if you click the link you can register (Okies ONLY) to receive the call on Monday. The Lankford email alert is below.


JRH 8/14/19
Your generosity is always appreciated: 
Support this Blog HERE. Or support by getting in 
the Coffee from home business – OR just buy some healthy coffee. ********************

[Okies] invited to participate in my telephone town hall on Monday, September 16, 2019, at 7:00 pm CT




Senator James Lankford
Email sent 9/12/2019 2:27 PM

Senator Lankford Homepage


At 7:00 pm CT on Monday, September 16, I will host a telephone town hall so I can provide an update on what I’m working on in DC and take your questions. We will call a randomly-selected group of Oklahomans across the state, but if you are particularly interested in participating, I wanted to provide a way for you to submit your phone number now.


To add your number to the list to be called for this telephone town hall on September 16, please CLICK HERE and submit your information before 3 pm CT, Friday, September 13.


On Monday night, the caller ID will display (918) 581-7651. Please add this to your contact list so you don't miss the call. I look forward to connecting with you in the days ahead.


If you forward this email on or share a link on social media, please note we can only ensure that Oklahoma residents who provide a valid address have the opportunity to receive a call.


In God We Trust,

James Lankford
United States Senator for Oklahoma
__________________________

Stay Connected! 


If you would like more information on these topics or any other legislation currently before the US Senate, please do not hesitate to call my DC office at (202) 224-5754. My Oklahoma City office can be reached at (405) 231-4941 and my Tulsa office at (918) 581-7651. You can also follow me on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram for updates on my work in Congress.
   
Notice: If you wish to stop ALL electronic communications from my office, visit this link to
opt out permanently from this list. If you have any questions about this Notice or your right to decline future electronic mail from this office, please contact us at United States Senate, 316 Hart Senate Office Building Washington, DC 20510.



Washington, DC, Office
316 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: (202) 224-5754



Oklahoma City Office
1015 North Broadway Avenue
Suite 310
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Phone: (405) 231-4941



Tulsa Office
401 South Boston Avenue
Suite 2150
Tulsa, OK 74103
Phone: (918) 581-7651

No comments:

Post a Comment