DONATE

Thursday, August 27, 2026

Blogger Censors Ivermectin Dissent Post

John R. Houk, Blog Editor

© August 27, 2026

 

Evidently Blogger (owned by Google) is still censoring Medical Dissent information on Ivermectin as misinformation and hence, ruled as a violation of Blogger Community Guidelines.


 

The censored post is from August 24, 2026. I have filed an appeal with Blogger yet I am noy going to hold my breath on success. I kind of suspect Blogger might even censor this personal grumbling on my part. HOWEVER that would expose Blogger to their Left-Wing hypocrisy.

 

In case you are curious to what was censored, I’ll provide the tinyurl to other blogging platforms to the very same post censored by Blogger:

 

o   (Substack): https://tinyurl.com/2s6ffdcu

 

o   (Wordpress): https://tinyurl.com/bdfzraw7

 

JRH 8/27/26

ALWAYS FREE TO READ yet READER SUPPORTED!

PLEASE! I need more Patriots to step up. I need Readers to chip in $5 - $10 - $25 - $50 - $100 (PAYPAL or CARD - one-time or recurring). YOUR generosity is APPRECIATED. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:

Please Support SlantRight 2.0

Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!

Our Senior Citizen Family Supplements our income. Diana & I endorse Magic Functional Coffee and Matcha Tea. It’s MAGIC because there is a weight loss or weight control emphasis among other wellbeing benefits.  Clicking the Diana Wellness Store will take you to the online store. CLICK  or SCROLL to the BUY tab (Agara Coffee or Agara Matcha Tea). DRINK COFFEE or MATCHA:

 

https://dianawellnessstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment