DONATE

Sunday, April 5, 2020

SOROS CONNECTED TO WUHAN FACTORY: Funded research on infectious diseases

Josh Bernstein is not a fan of Dr. Anthony Fauci. In his video posted on April 5 he offers the title, "SOROS CONNECTED TO WUHAN FACTORY: Funded research on infectious diseases”. He builds up to the title info with already known facts on the wickedness of Communist China. BUT I was disappointed he offered no documentation that Soros was financially connected to a biolab in Wuhan that may have brought us the Coronavirus.

I have no doubt China is evil. I have no doubt Soros is evil. I just wish the documentation was available to connect the two evils.

JRH 4/5/20 (H/T Cynthia Derrick Juengel)
Your generosity is always appreciated - various credit, check 
& debit cards are accepted by my PayPal account: 
Or support by getting in the Coffee from home business – 
OR just buy some FEEL GOOD coffee, that includes immune boosting products.
******************************

119K subscribers Apr 5, 2020

5 topics in 7 minutes. #GeorgeSoros is very connected to the #Coronavirus & #Covid19 His financial fingerprints are all over this outbreak. There is more to this story which I will likely touch on later in the week. Please folks, I have lost A LOT of Patrons due to this crisis. I understand people's financial situations have changed but this is not the time to abandon me either. Remember, I produce these videos every day at my cost and receive ZERO compensation on my views. The only way I can continue to do this is with your support. That is why it is so critical now more than ever for you to continue supporting my efforts at WWW..PATREON.COM/JOSHBERNSTEIN I depend on your support to do what I do which is to bring you the raw, uncensored, and unapologetic TRUTH each & every day. Also please remember to add "The Josh Bernstein Show" on your ROKU device for free! I appreciate your continued support!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment