DONATE

Monday, January 20, 2020

VIRGINIA WILL BE USED TO FRAME DONALD TRUMP!

Christopher Greene

AMTV reports Dems prepared to use VA 2nd Amendment protests against President to take Trump out. Christopher Greene reporting.

JRH 1/20/20
Your generosity is always appreciated - various credit, check 
& debit cards are accepted by my PayPal account: 
Or support by getting in the Coffee from home business – 
OR just buy some FEEL GOOD coffee.

Blog Editor: Rather than capitulate to Facebook censorship by abandoning the platform, I choose to post and share until the Leftist censors ban me. Recently, the Facebook censorship tactic I’ve experienced is a couple of Group shares then jailed under the false accusation of posting too fast. So I ask those that read this, to combat censorship by sharing blog and Facebook posts with your friends or Groups you belong to.
**************************

Posted by AMTV
660K subscribers - Jan 19, 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment