DONATE

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

The Democrats Reach A New Low - The Dan Bongino Show

Dan Bongino exposes idiot Dems and Dem propaganda MSM siding with Iran over death of Iran’s General Soleimani by an American reaper drone. Some would call this Dem coverage treason. I call it treason. I’m an Independent asking voters to vote GOP to stop this treasonous idiocy from the airwaves.

(Endure the Bongino ads, he has bills to pay like us all)

JRH 1/7/20
Your generosity is always appreciated: 
Or support by getting in the Coffee from home business – 
OR just buy some FEEL GOOD coffee.

Blog Editor: Rather than capitulate to Facebook censorship by abandoning the platform, I choose to post and share until the Leftist censors ban me. Recently, the Facebook censorship tactic I’ve experienced is a couple of Group shares then jailed under the false accusation of posting too fast. So I ask those that read this, to combat censorship by sharing blog and Facebook posts with your friends or Groups you belong to.
**************************

Posted by Dan Bongino
337K subscribers - Jan 7, 2020


[Blog Editor: The Show notes:

In this episode, I address the outrageous media response to the killing of one of the world’s most dangerous terrorists. I also address a fascinating interview with Devin Nunes where he drops an explosive piece of information. Finally, I address what John Bolton, and the Democrats, are really up to with the impeachment hoax.

News Picks:

·       New, deeply disturbing, allegations emerge regarding Joe Biden’s son Hunter.

·       Devin Nunes releases some explosive new information about the fake-whistleblower’s allegations, and the subsequent investigation.

·       The question resurfaces after the IG report’s release, “what the heck was Bob Mueller doing the whole time?”

·       Who is Michael Atkinson?

·       What is John Bolton up to?

·       The liberal media mourns the death of Soleimani.

·       Soleimani funeral postponed after dozens are killed in a stampede.]

++++++++++++++++++++
Blog Editor: Rather than capitulate to Facebook censorship by abandoning the platform, I choose to post and share until the Leftist censors ban me. Recently, the Facebook censorship tactic I’ve experienced is a couple of Group shares then jailed under the false accusation of posting too fast. So I ask those that read this, to combat censorship by sharing blog and Facebook posts with your friends or Groups you belong to.


No comments:

Post a Comment