DONATE

Thursday, May 2, 2019

YOU TOO Could be Silenced Like Jayda Fransen


John R. Houk
© May 2, 2019


Ok, I realize I am entering the realm of Jayda Fransen fanboy, but her email update from May 1st is quote annoying. Living America one becomes quite accustomed to the Liberties and Freedoms guaranteed in the Bill of Rights. In Fransen’s case, she never would have become found guilty for exposing Islam, let alone even prosecuted. Fransen would have been protected by the Free Speech Rights of the First Amendment.

The UK’s Public Order Act 1986 came into existence with good intentions to battle racism and give protection to persecuted minorities. UNFORTUNATELY the UK Act has turned into a state weapon to force the public acceptance of Left-Wing Multiculturalist ideology. EVEN if the forced acceptance means abandoning the UK’s Western and Judeo-Christian heritage.

THAT MEANS a person standing for Biblical principles can actually convicted for promoting hate as defined by Multiculturalism (An Australian’s insight AND Conservapedia). THAT MEANS people who recognize Islamic principles run contrary to and EVEN disparages Jews and Christians, can be arrested, tried in court, fined, jailed and silenced ALL IN THE NAME OF Multiculturalist ideology forcing people to look away from Islam’s harmful history and future supremacist intentions in regard to non-Muslims ALL ACCORDING to Islamic revered writings in the Quran, Hadith and Sira – not to mention ages of Islamic commentary to those revered writings that stretch to this present time.

I have a huge suspicion I would be arrested for hate speech in the UK for sharing the prevalence codified hate and violence existent in Islam. So, when I read an email like what I received from Jayda Fransen, I BECOME UPSET. And you should be displeased as well.

JRH 5/2/19
Your generosity is always appreciated:


*******************




Sent by Jayda Fransen
Sent May 1, 2019 1:02 PM

Dear John,

As you know, I am currently on Bail in Northern Ireland waiting to be sentenced for 'Hate Speech' this Friday, 3rd May 2019.

One of my Bail Conditions states that I must live and sleep at my home address in Northern Ireland.

After I was found guilty of 'Hate Speech' at Laganside Court in Belfast on 29th March 2019, I contacted the Courts in England who have been Summoning me to attend.

I notified Bromley Magistrates Court in writing on 11th April 2019 that - due to my Bail Conditions - I could not attend a Court in London.


 It would be impossible for me to adhere to my Bail Conditions of remaining in Northern Ireland and to appear at a Court in England.

I was confident that the Court would understand my position and agree to adjourn the Hearing.

I was wrong.

Instead, at the start of this week, Bromley Magistrates Court issued two Warrants for my arrest one to an address in England and one to my home address in Northern Ireland.



I am now therefore WANTED once again and facing imminent arrest.

This time, my crime is not being able to be in two places at once!

I am convinced that this is just a blatant continuation of State pressure to try and push me to breaking point.

There is simply no other explanation for such an irrational decision.

In less than 48 hours I will learn my fate at a Court in Belfast.

I could be spending the remainder of 2019 in a prison cell, just as I spent the majority of 2018.

If I manage to make it to Court this Friday without being arrested in my home tonight or tomorrow, I could be walking into a complete set up.

The Court will be crawling with Police so I am un likely to leave the building without handcuffs cutting into my wrists.

The only way for people to know what is happening to me is by signing up for my updates, just like you have John.

Please forward this email to all of your closest contacts and ask them to sign up to my updates by clicking this button:


Yours sincerely,




Jayda Fransen
_____________________
YOU TOO Could be Silenced Like Jayda Fransen
John R. Houk
© May 2, 2019
______________________
WANTED AGAIN John



No comments:

Post a Comment