DONATE

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Blogging MIA Explanation



John R. Houk
October 17, 2016

Just a head’s up to those of you that may have of noticed. I have been inactive in blogging between 10/11 and 10/16/18. The reason: Chest pains. The pains began to ebb and flow like ocean tides beginning Thursday evening. Since the pain came and went I chose not to tell anyone assuming rest would solve the situation. By Friday evening my wife noticed a pale pallor and my head bent into my right hand. The dreaded question came: “How are you feeling John?”

It was at this point my loving wife forced me into a hospital which occurred via ambulance. My hospital was between Friday and Monday. A bunch of tests cleared me with the help of a nitro patch and meds addressing low potassium, low sodium and low magnesium.

Thank God Almighty I am a part of the Redeemed by faith in the shed Blood on Calvary and the bodily Resurrection of Jesus the Christ extending the gift of God’s Grace to all who Believe on the risen Savior.

Romans 8: 11; 1 Peter 2: 4-5; 23-24 (AMPC)

(Romans 8) 11 And if the Spirit of Him Who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, [then] He Who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also restore to life your mortal (short-lived, perishable) bodies through His Spirit Who dwells in you.

(1 Peter 2) Come to Him [then, to that] Living Stone which men [a]tried and threw away, but which is chosen [and] precious in God’s sight.

[Come] and, like living stones, be yourselves built [into] a spiritual house, for a holy (dedicated, consecrated) priesthood, to offer up [those] spiritual sacrifices [that are] acceptable and pleasing to God through Jesus Christ.

23 When He was reviled and insulted, He did not revile or offer insult in return; [when] He was abused and suffered, He made no threats [of vengeance]; but he trusted [Himself and everything] to Him Who judges fairly.

24 He personally bore our sins in His [own] body on the tree [a][as on an altar and offered Himself on it], that we might die (cease to exist) to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds you have been healed.

Folks, that’s where I am at today. By Christ’s wounds (stripes in the KJV) I have been healed by the Risen Savior.

If you want to help with the hospital co-pays due to what I discovered is a deficient Medicare Advantage insurance plan. Yup, I’m switching plans!

JRH 10/17/18


No comments:

Post a Comment