DONATE

Sunday, March 18, 2018

2 new videos, including Islam Made Me Do It - plus a question


I am a huge fan of Elsa’s criticism exposing the truth about Islam. In the eyes of the Multicultural Left that makes me a - GASP! – an Islamophobe. Looking at her writings though, it appears she is accepting of the godless lifestyle known as homosexuality. Quoted from below Elsa says about Islam:

“It’s an ideology I cannot support - no male female equality, no gay rights, no freedom of speech, no freedom of religion …”

Sounds great until one gets to “gay rights”. In giving the Elsa the benefit of the doubt, she might be referring to doing no harm to homosexuals because of their ungodly lifestyle. That thought I am completely behind. On the other hand, Islam demands death according Sharia and their revered writings.

Other than that, here is Elsa’s expose Islam moment.

*************************
2 new videos, including Islam Made Me Do It - plus a question

Sent by Elsa Schieder
Sent March 18, 2018 7:22 AM

I'm writing to you because I have a question about a new video. 

A few months ago, I sent out a kids' video. It has gotten over 165,000 posting and video views. It felt right to do the video. But I had no way of knowing if it would work for viewers.

One can't know about a creative piece, if it will touch people. Will a movie be a blockbuster or bomb at the box office?

The new video is a "news flash" celebrating the end of Islam. A few weeks ago, I sent it to a friend. She was a bit shocked. Most, she was sure that people who don't know much about Islam would be horrified, unless I explained why I made it. (The short answer: Islam made me do it.)

So now there are 2 videos. The first one gives the reason. The second is the news flash. My friend is satisfied.

My question to you: What's your response, both to the explanation and the news flash? Also, would you please send to friends who don't know much about Islam, and let me know their responses.

The people who don't know much about Islam are, I believe, our most important audience. Especially important are the people who might just possibly hear, if we can say things in a clear, low-key, truthful way.

Here are the videos: ISLAM MADE ME DO IT and ISLAM IS GONE:
http://elsasemporium.com/islam-is-gone-political-music.html


Published on Mar 14, 2018

I don’t usually make a video on why I made a video. This time I felt it was important. I felt some people might question why I made ISLAM IS GONE, which you can see here: https://youtu.be/qRbJ9sXUM_U The short answer: ISLAM MADE ME DO IT. Another impetus: I heard the words in my head: ISLAM IS GONE.

Why did I hear those words, you may wonder? Islam gave me no other good option that I could discover, after much investigation into the ideology and history of Islam. It’s an ideology I cannot support - no male female equality, no gay rights, no freedom of speech, no freedom of religion, etc.

Also, it claims to be unchangeable, perfect. On top of that, it wants to take over the world in a Caliphate. Not a viable option for those of us who believe in male female equality, gay rights, no slavery, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, etc. So why not reform Islam?

The punishment is death. Again, not a viable option. That brought me to the only other option: no more Islam. So why did I make ISLAM IS GONE? The answer: ISLAM MADE ME DO IT. Because then we have no sharia, no fatwas, no taqiyya, no killing of apostates by Islamics, no Islamic persecution of Christians, Hindus, Jews, Yazikis, atheists, Buddhists, and on. We can have male female equality and gay rights. We can end slavery and sex slavery, both accepted within Islam. We can have freedom of speech and freedom of religion. So much fear of offending Islam will be gone. In fact, ISLAM IS GONE offers a third choice, outside the choices offered by Islam. Those choices are unacceptable to anyone who is for the human rights accepted in the West. So again, here is the potentially controversial video. It came about as a celebration of the end to unacceptable choices. It offers a third choice: ISLAM IS GONE: https://youtu.be/qRbJ9sXUM_U

Both videos, the full lyrics, plus further resources on Islam, are together at: http://elsasemporium.com/islam-is-gone-political-music.html


Published on Mar 18, 2018

News Flash!! ISLAM IS GONE!!! No more Islam. No more Jihad, Sharia, Fatwas, Taqiyya, Halal, Islamic Lawfare. Freedom! Jubiliation! Celebration! Political music. Freedom music. Political rap. But why, you may ask, present ISLAM IS GONE as a celebration? The short answer: ISLAM MADE ME DO IT. Here’s the full answer: https://youtu.be/wdKYjgxRfKE


Again, News Flash!! ISLAM IS GONE!!! No more Islam. No more Jihad, Sharia, Fatwas, Taqiyya, Halal, Islamic Lawfare. No more charges of Islamophobia. No more attacks on freedom of speech. No more Islam-endorsed genital mutilation. No more Islam-endorsed killing of apostates. No more Islam-endorsed attacks on Christians, Hindus, Jews, Buddhists, Sikhs, Yazidis, atheists. No more Islam-endorsed assaults on non-Islamic women, homosexuals, non-Islamics. No more Islam. Islam is gone.

Freedom! Big announcement! A very very big important announcement! No more Islam. Freedom! Political music. Freedom music. Political rap. For a full explanation of why the video was made: https://youtu.be/wdKYjgxRfKE


Again, comments invited.

And then, within a few days, you'll be getting another email - very different.

In the meantime, as always, all the best to all who care and dare,

Elsa



PS. Another new resource: a page with 4 quick and easy resources on Islam. http://elsasemporium.com/facts-about-islam.html

PPS.
 In case you want to see or to share the kids' video:
http://livefreedom.net/islam-who-what-how.html


PPPS. I have been hit with so many news items that show a world gone bad. It's as if I'm in a weird sci fi universe where nothing makes sense. For instance, both leaders of a British political party, Britain First, are in prison. At the same time, members of a British Islamic rape gang were granted bail - and the vast majority of British Islamic rape gangs have not been prosecuted for decades. But a couple of Western pro-freedom-of-speech journalists have been denied the right to enter Great Britain, while hundreds of jihadis have entered the country undetected. And someone was denied the right to speak at Speaker's Corner, set up as a bastion of freedom of speech. The topic was to be: freedom of speech.

Then there's the Canadian teaching assistant, Lindsay Shepherd, accused of creating a '‘toxic climate" at her university. How did she supposedly do that? She screened a televised debate discussing gender-neutral pronouns. Horrors! http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/heres-the-full-recording-of-wilfrid-laurier-reprimanding-lindsay-shepherd-for-showing-a-jordan-peterson-video

PPPPS. For something DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT, here is the story of a Polish midwife who delivered 3000 babies in Auschwitz and refused to drown them. Almost all died anyway - were murdered. Some few survived. But what stays most with me is that SHE DID ALL SHE COULD. SHE STAYED TRUE TO HERSELF AND HELPED IN EVERY WAY SHE COULD. She's been nominated for sainthood. A hero for all of us. When I think of us, what we're up against, and then I think of her, I go: we can definitely do what we need to do, for freedom of speech, Western values!! http://www.history.com/news/auschwitz-midwife-stanislawa-leszczynska-saint

PPPPS. And finally, a bit of GOOD NEWS on a smaller scale, from Canada. The Conservative Party in a very nuttily left province, Ontario, has gotten itself a strong new leader. The left media is of course smearing him. My sense is the left has good reason to fear in the next election - that he will trump their person big time!! THE BIGGEST THING: A TURNAROUND IS POSSIBLE! https://canadafreepress.com/article/making-ontario-sane-again

PPPPPS. How to get through all this? My favorite strategy is both to 1) acknowledge what is happening, and 2) see a positive outcome. In other words, what is happening is just the mess we have to get through. In fact, I've heard it can be helpful to say to someself something like, "This is just what it looks like while we're on our way to a world with Western values."

For more posts:

Facebook - WorldTruthSummit:
https://www.facebook.com/WTS


Twitter
https://twitter.com/Elsa_is_Elsa

@Elsa_is_Elsa

For lots more, come explore
http://elsasblog.com
and
http://ElsasEmporium.com

March 18, 2018
___________________
Minor editing by John R. Houk, Blog Editor.

ELSA, TRUTH SLEUTH:
MY JOURNEY INTO ISLAM

It could be about, how I came to find the wonder of Islam.

The words that come into my mind: The Heart of Darkness, the title of a novel by Joseph Conrad.

What I mean is that I found so many things I did not expect, so many things I could not admire. I would have loved to find a religion of peace. I did not. I feel as if I slowly stepped into a cave, slowly found lights, and had to recoil from what I found.

In one corner, the corpses of 600-900 dead Jews, murdered by Mohammed. The story isn't one I found in early versions of his story that I came across. But it's right there, hinted at in the Qu'ran, and spelled out in detail in the Sira and Hadiths (very revered Islamic religious texts). The story is right there.

But I didn't find the story until late in my exploration, when I already had a good idea of what kinds of things I'd be coming across
.
The early explorations were much more tentative.

After all, I was told Islam was a religion of peace. But something did not make sense.

It was a bit like being a detective - Nancy Drew, say - young and innocent and READ THE REST

No comments:

Post a Comment