DONATE

Friday, November 11, 2016

I appealed my G+ suspension – APPEAL DENIED!


John R. Houk
© November 11, 2016

On November 9, I vented my frustration with Google for suspending my access to write on G+ because I was accused of violating “User Content and Conduct Policy”. I appealed that suspension largely based on guess work in 11/9/16 venting.

Yesterday Google notified me that my appeal was denied. The reason they gave me for violating “Content and Conduct Policy” was very lacking in details other than stipulating “ your content was in violation

Thus, the insinuation is that my content was in violation and not my conduct. AGAIN! The Google reasoning is my Conservative views and values is a violation of what is acceptable content.

Now let’s be clear: Any content I post does not have or contain profanity. There is NO incitement to commit acts of violence in my content. However, I have received threats of violence in the past, particularly from Muslims that grieve that criticism and the exposing of truth inherent in Islam as blasphemous. Unlike the Liberty inherent in the U.S. Constitution, Islam’s revered writings call for the death of anyone (even Muslims) who disrespect Islam or its prophet Muhammad. Hence the death threats against me and/or my family.

Leftists have occasionally threatened violence but most often like to hurl insults usually laced with profanity when they are unable to respond intelligently to my criticism. It is my thought that this current suspension I must experience for about two weeks (that includes an – OR ELSE from Google) is the result of Leftist frustration because Donald Trump won the election against – here comes a possible content violation – CROOKED HILLARY.

The OR ELSE might be expedited by Google in some future date for I refuse to believe criticizing the Left or their intelligence is a content violation in any social platform available to both Conservatives and Leftists. IF a social platform – Google, Facebook, etc. – desires to limit Conservative or Counterjihad content, those social platforms should spell out specifics. My reasoning is the hate speech and threats from Leftists and Muslims far exceeds any criticism leveled by the Right. Unfortunately, there a Right Wingers who do express racist vitriol however those tend to be on the extreme Right. AND YET extreme Leftists and “Radical” Muslims are able to exact profanity and threaten violence with impunity because of the Left thinking of Multiculturalism must be protected even if it is offensive to Conservatives, Jews and/or Christians.

I am still very annoyed by this G+ suspension. Can you tell? Do me a huge favor and plus-one this post via your Google+ account and perhaps even share it in a G+ community as a form of protest to unjust Google censorship.

Below is the G+ form letter email that I received so unworthily.

JRH 11/11/16
**********
RE: [4-3734000014332] Google+ Profile Appeal
11/10/16 2:44 AM

Dear Google+ user,

Thank you for your message.

We have reviewed your appeal and found that your content was in violation of the User Content and Conduct Policy. Your access to Google+ has been limited for two weeks.

If you continue to violate our policies, your access to Google+ and Google’s other social services, such as Hangouts, may be suspended permanently. Learn more

We understand that these policies may not be for everyone. If you choose to leave, you can make a copy of your data first. If you like, you can also disable Google+ entirely.

Sincerely,

The Google+ Support Team

Replies to this email will not be monitored. If you have other questions or concerns regarding Google, please visit the Google Help Center.

Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043 


No comments:

Post a Comment